Mass "Ignore the trolls" experiment.

Ohio Saint

Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

Glasgow, Barry, Turkish....you took one hell of a beating!!!

Not really. I'm still waiting for all you lot who were accusing me of all sorts and calling me a c*nt, a nasty piece of work etc 4 days ago to come up with some evidence as requested. if having foul mouthed melt downs, name calling and abusing and accusing people without backing it up is giving someone a hell of beating then here you go.

You're a liar, a c*nt, you talk a lot of sh*t, you're a nasty piece of work with an agenda! you've ruined this forum! I hate you! you smell of poo! your missus is a slag and you dress up as a women, you live in bedsit and have no life you troll.

There you go. An unprovoked, unproven tirade of abuse, you've just taken 'a hell of a beating' too. 1-1. Easy this isn't it.

Edited by Turkish

Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

Well, Wes Tender and his peoples army who are going to rise up and maybe might possibly could one day withhold five whole English pounds from the forum, but only after the likes of me and my "bum-chums" (Wes Tender's non-troll despicable little phrase) are run out of town.

It's been a triumph for them and no mistake. I mean, I've not posted since.

All that will happen Pap is people will agree with each other and get bored, its busier than ever when me and GS are on, thems the facts. Like it or not the happier ones will come back into the fold, they have denied themselves debate. They are always welcome.

All that will happen Pap is people will agree with each other and get bored, its busier than ever when me and GS are on, thems the facts. Like it or not the happier ones will come back into the fold, they have denied themselves debate. They are always welcome.

kejtb.gif

Are you on detox from meth or something? Don't use words like you used in the last post as well, it only embarrasses you.

Nah, all that'll happen is that people will debate stuff in fewer threads, and we'll have far less of this "ooh, I've got my own thread" vanity shít from you and GS.

Good work today though. I didn't expect to see such a vivid depiction of a pair of plums, so I appreciate the efforts.

Vanity? Ha ha no I think not, you were the one who was saying that this is real life to me with your partner to your left disagreeing with you, its not its parody and people getting all het up about "Adam" why do they call him by his first name when they do not know him leaving is as laughable as it is said, I believe he will go and good luck to the lad.

Vanity? Ha ha no I think not, you were the one who was saying that this is real life to me with your partner to your left disagreeing with you, its not its parody and people getting all het up about "Adam" why do they call him by his first name when they do not know him leaving is as laughable as it is said, I believe he will go and good luck to the lad.

Join an imaginary clown's forum.

Seems to be in line with your expectations and skillset.

Barry didnt you meet up with Pap? He seems obsessed with you since then....?

You clearly made an impression on him :lol:

I know, he is pleasant enough in real life but he seems to take life far too seriously, I come to this conclusion as he tries not to.

Barry didnt you meet up with Pap? He seems obsessed with you since then....?

You clearly made an impression on him :lol:

I know, he is pleasant enough in real life but he seems to take life far too seriously, I come to this conclusion as he tries not to.

Boys, I know you both use this place as a cum-dump for all the mess you manage to coax out of the top of your heads, but not everyone does.

Boys, I know you both use this place as a cum-dump for all the mess you manage to coax out of the top of your heads, but not everyone does.

It may have taken a while but your laid back approach as I have always said is a guise, no shame in that at all mind, its a shame you have to be someone you are not though. Your posts are overwhelmed by scepticism and doubt, that's a good thing not a bad thing.

It may have taken a while but your laid back approach as I have always said is a guise, no shame in that at all mind, its a shame you have to be someone you are not though. Your posts are overwhelmed by scepticism and doubt, that's a good thing not a bad thing.

Just stop typing.

I bet you laugh at your own jokes as well.

Get a job, mush.

Pap just chill, you don't care nudge nudge, how can you be working and not me (I am not at the moment but I do on occasion), that's not right or fair and it goes against your right on attitude, stay groovy kidda.

56 posts in one day from Bazza.... and the evening is still young. Plenty of time for more from him. I don't think that any of them have offered a constructive thoughtful contribution to the forum.

Perhaps the mods could limit the number of posts each day and save us from his tedium.

If only he could get a job . Woudn't the world be a better place?

56 posts in one day from Bazza.... and the evening is still young. Plenty of time for more from him. I don't think that any of them have offered a constructive thoughtful contribution to the forum.

Perhaps the mods could limit the number of posts each day and save us from his tedium.

Are there such things as professional trolls? Wouldn't one need to be literate? Nah, Benefits Street it will remain for the skate...

You need to get a job if you counting my posts.

Not really. I'm still waiting for all you lot who were accusing me of all sorts and calling me a c*nt, a nasty piece of work etc 4 days ago to come up with some evidence as requested. if having foul mouthed melt downs, name calling and abusing and accusing people without backing it up is giving someone a hell of beating then here you go.

You're a liar, a c*nt, you talk a lot of sh*t, you're a nasty piece of work with an agenda! you've ruined this forum! I hate you! you smell of poo! your missus is a slag and you dress up as a women, you live in bedsit and have no life you troll.

There you go. An unprovoked, unproven tirade of abuse, you've just taken 'a hell of a beating' too. 1-1. Easy this isn't it.

Lol, this trolling lark is fun. Take a breath man, you are embarrassing yourself with temper tantrums like this, it's just a mong board no need to get your panties in a twist. Lolololol

For all these false claims about expressing unpopular alternative opinions, Baz gets banned for a blatant lie in a WUM attempt. It says it all really. I get no pleasure in seeing people banned. I'd rather see WUMs become more moderate. Good call though, mods, he was never going to self-moderate.

Edited by Ohio Saint

Is there any evidence out there that he is a skate ?

If I was a Pompey fan wanting to wind up Saints fans on a Saints messageboard I'd be posting in the same style and content as 'Barry'. Doesn't prove he was a Pompey fan of course, just highlighting that its often difficult to tell the difference...

Being an idiot doesnt make him definitely a skate, even if the statistical evidence, environment and demographics support the theory.

True, sometimes it's just kinder for all involved to be put out of their misery though. The forum will be far better off without it.