World Cup 2014 - anyone going?

Might be an idea to post this on the main board once the United game is finished? Being the 120th anniversary of Charlie Miller bringing football to Brazil, it would be great for a group of Saints fans to meet up at one point. I arrive on the 7th of June with 3 others, 2 of which are mad Saints fans. I know of at least 5 others from our Aussie Saints group that will also be over there.

My youngest has quit his job and moved out to Brazil for 6 months, he is based in Sao Paulo but will travel to the England games if he can get tkts. (he hasn't got anything at the moment ticket wise but he has been offered all sorts locally, but v expensive, Eng v Uruguay £250(!). He will just have to wait to nearer the time and see how the market/touting pans out, I have forwarded the FB link he will be well up for this.

Any other Saints fans heading towards Sao Paulo, I am quite happy to pass on contact details if anybody wants a heads-up/way in to Sao Paulo , he is 22, big Saints fan/lively/sporty/party person, he speaks the lingo and has quite a wide circle of local friends, Brazillian and other nationalities too, he has a Brazillian GF and is living with Costa Ricans and French people. Yoof of today eh?

Sounds exciting guys. Even if England are pretty ****e , the trip should be a memory for life.

I was in south africa with my son last time round. Fantastic experience despite the performances on the field.

It was also fun to witness some other games there. Interesting as a neutral.