Veho announced as new main club sponsor of Southampton Football Club

Saint-Armstrong

About Veho

Background

Veho is a UK based manufacturer of lifestyle consumer electronics and has received global recognition for its fresh and energetic approach to product design and strong brand identity. With 5 global offices and sales distribution in over 100 countries Veho has fast become a household name for lifestyle gadgets and new technology worldwide. Veho has both consumer and commercial divisions the later focused on security and education sectors.

Majorly underwhelmed, was hoping it'd be someone that could pump a bit of cash into the club, instead we get another tiny Hants based company that'll probably contribute 200k-500k a year to the club.

How can clubs like Brighton, West Bromwich Albion, Reading etc. get higher profile sponsors that pump more money into clubs than us? Are our commercial department that inept?

Always better to sort out the sponsor rather than the Manager ;)

Agreed.

With commercial gain being announced as a priority, bagging a new sponsorship deal is more urgent than worrying about a manager who remains under contract.

Well done Saints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.

With commercial gain being announced as a priority, bagging a new sponsorship deal is more urgent than worrying about a manager who remains under contract.

Well done Saints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And we are certainly tapping into those commercial revenue streams that Ralph was on about, my going absolute small time once again.

Majorly underwhelmed, was hoping it'd be someone that could pump a bit of cash into the club, instead we get another tiny Hants based company that'll probably contribute 200k-500k a year to the club.

How can clubs like Brighton, West Bromwich Albion, Reading etc. get higher profile sponsors that pump more money into clubs than us? Are our commercial department that inept?

Do we know for sure what they are giving the club? Is that really all we can expect they will be giving us? If so thats worse then aap isn't it?

Do we know for sure what they are giving the club? Is that really all we can expect they will be giving us? If so thats worse then aap isn't it?

Don't know anyway to find out for sure, aap3 were giving, what, £350k a season?

At the most I'd imagine Veho will be giving £500k, they're of a comparative size to aap3.

Never heard of them before today! But then again I imagine that I'm not their target market, so no surprise there...

However, if I'm ever looking for a MIMI™ Wi-Fi Keyboard & Air Mouse then I now know where to look, that's if I can find my glasses first...

Not sure if it's as bad as it's being made out to be!

If you look at their website they having being going on a bit of a publicity drive of late. Tie ins with the Senna Foundation, official tech partner of the British GT championship etc.

Some of their products don't look bad either. I'm viewing it as a local company that is expanding globally and is looking to use Premiership exposure to help themselves grow.

And besides we don't know how much they are paying us! It might turn out to be a fair bit!

Obviously the club feels sticking with local businesses is a good idea.

I think it has to be this. Which might not be a bad thing if they are prepared to sacrifice revenue, on the belief it will support the local community.

Additionally, Someone that had met Ralph posted on here that he made some comments alluding to contracts that had to be honoured......May be this was one of Cortese deals?

I would be interested to know if aap3 have seen any significant growth following their sponsorship with Saints and whether it was deemed by them as "Worthwhile".

Edited by Gemmel

Lets not ve too harsh to Veho, shall we.

Theyre a local company who obviously see benefit from sponsoring SFC, and the club must see reciprocal benefits.

He directors are Saints fans too, so may well frequent this site

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Never heard of them before today! But then again I imagine that I'm not their target market, so no surprise there...

However, if I'm ever looking for a MIMI™ Wi-Fi Keyboard & Air Mouse then I now know where to look, that's if I can find my glasses first...

there is big money in MIMI™ Wi-Fi Keyboard & Air Mouses

Arsenal Fly Emirates

Manchester United AON

Liverpool Standard Chartered

Manchester City Etihad

Tottenham HP / AIA

Chelsea Samsung

Newcastle Wonga

Aston Villa Dafabet.com

Everton Chang Beer

Southampton VEHO

Worrying as at our highest point we can only attract a Hampshire based speaker company.

Never heard of them. Doesn't matter though, a local firm who are evidently ambitious and are looking to gain exposure? It's a good way to do it.

It matters as surely the club should be looking for more exposure and a more prestigious company?

If they cant attract more then its worrying to say the least.

How much is it worth?