An incident I can now share

OldNick

Left Back used to post on here and was eventually banned, go back and look at his posts and you will see how correct he was. He was bound to be right as Left back was a member of staff and would log in at Staplewood the management knew his log in and used to post in his name, one was the first team coach the other a former manager who came and had fun.

Edited by OldNick

For those that remember left back, this is a seriously interesting thread. I was sent a pm a long time ago telling me that his log in was used by other people. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but as did dig say's, it could have been pardew.

A few years back, all the Academy lads shared a log-in too & were regular posters on here & Saints Forever. I used to get the odd snippet from a few of them from time-to-time, though that crop of talent are now largely plying their trade elsewhere in the Football League.

pele playing for santos at fulham when i was a kid

then went up to scotland to watch maradonna destroy the jocks in 81/82

being the same age as diego id have to give him the nod ,but im sure if iwas peles age id plump for him, ive seen all the others on this thread and its a no contest,these two .....different class!

Quote from Leftback

Pardew would have been 12 when Pele played at Fulham.

"being the same age as diego id have to give him the nod" Pards and Maradona would be the same age for 3 and a half months every year.

Quote from Leftback

Pardew would have been 12 when Pele played at Fulham.

"being the same age as diego id have to give him the nod" Pards and Maradona would be the same age for 3 and a half months every year.

Pardew was born and bred in Wimbledon, just down the road from Fulham...

Could be Wally Downes

Again, a Wimbledon boy.

You're not gonna like/buy this,but we are gonna have to rely on NA for all his attributes,and I think he is showing plenty of them,because.....I hear there maybe a court case in the offing with Nicolina and the family over "promises made to Southampton now broken"

That is all i know, that is all i may ever know.

Dont know who made the promises and if they were broken and i know it sounds vague, and only exactly what would be expected from me, but that is what Ive been told.

On another matter there are goals in this team,back to our old scoreline!!

Was Nicolina a common nickname for Cortese?

Didn't Puncheon call him that in his little twitter rant?

Whats your twitter digdog ? Unfootballrelatedish, to do with the job I do Ive had a run in with the don to do with staplewood. Cant reveal too much but put me in a difficult position, I know he was ruthless, I know he wanted his way. As a man he had serious faults, hard to argue against what he delivered. And my honest opinion ? The new lot know how to get on fans side, but can they deliver progress ?

Whats more important to a club ?

Those threads are Priceless!!

At the time when he posted a few snippets people didn't want to hear he was a troll with an agenda! Now he's ITK and probably a member of staff at the time! Superb stuff as every from the mongboard!!

I had not realised left back was someone on the inside . Why were they banned

Maybe st Charlie is the new insider?

I was told last night but I can't remember!!! There was also something about Guly L/B posted , I think it was about hi being signed for 3years but we were told it was a loan.

At the time when he posted a few snippets people didn't want to hear he was a troll with an agenda! Now he's ITK and probably a member of staff at the time! Superb stuff as every from the mongboard!!

You steaming in without properly reading what others have written, who would have thought it.The majority of posts took Leftback pretty seriously, confirmed by rereading those threads.

Perhaps shows the mongboard isn't that off the mark - that it's not monotonously happy-clappy but can deal with'bad' news as long as it's credible. Credible = everything you're not. Must try harder sunshine.

Edited by shurlock

Steaming in without reading any of the threads, - the majority of posts took Leftback pretty seriously, confirmed by rereading the threads.

Perhaps shows the mongboard isn't that off the mark - that it's not monotonously happy-clappy but can deal with'bad' news as long as it's credible. Credible = everything you're not. Must try harder sunshine.

Oh no sunshine! This one was an outstanding effort! No less than 10 accusations of WUM, agendas, trolling and not supporting saints in 29 replies! It's pretty evident who 'steamed in without Reading any of the threads'

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?26111-Were-gonna-have-to-rely-on-good-management#.U28sQ3-9KSM

I see you're still steaming playing the post not the poster, who'd have thought it. :lol::lol:

For those following the ignore the trolls thread journey through the never regions of this forum, many responses to left back can now be reviewed as being from closet skates.

Like the VMan, it was clear that LB rants were coming from close to the club. Didn't stop the morons ganging up on the posts though

Oh no sunshine! This one was an outstanding effort! No less than 10 accusations of WUM, agendas, trolling and not supporting saints in 29 replies! It's pretty evident who 'steamed in without Reading any of the threads'

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?26111-Were-gonna-have-to-rely-on-good-management#.U28sQ3-9KSM

I see you're still steaming playing the post not the poster, who'd have thought it. :lol::lol:

Seen alongside all the other threads (the later ones after his ITKery had been validated) the point stands - his posts were in the main taken seriously. Alas you focus on the one post that by Leftback's own admission was the vaguest and flimsiest. Cherrypicking = who would have thought it :lol: :lol:

Edited by shurlock

Seen alongside all the other threads, point stands - his posts were in the main taken seriously. Alas you focus on the one post that by Leftback's own admission was the vaguest and flimsiest. Cherrypicking = who would have thought it :lol: :lol:

Oh no pal, I read all the threads, there were 'agenda' 'attention seeking' 'WUM' accusations on the others too, but that one was an outstanding example. For the record I took left back seriously in what he said, found it odd he was banned. However it didn't stop the usual agenda/troll stuff from some. You being a plank = who'd have thought it. :lol:

Edited by Turkish

Oh no pal, I read all the threads, there were 'agenda' 'attention seeking' 'WUM' accusations on the others too, but that one was an outstanding example. For the record I took left back seriously in what he said, found it odd he was banned. However it didn't stop the usual agenda/troll stuff from some. You being a plank = who'd have thought it. :lol:

By the time of the last thread (Fonte on holiday) after his ITKery had been proven correct, most took him seriously while others didn't like his style (as opposed to the substance). Shock horror people revise their judgments based on the FACTs. So much for your grandiose claims, sunshine. Found it odd too that he was banned but only proof that mods are inconsistent and get a lot of things wrong.

By the time of the last thread (Fonte on holiday) after his ITKery had been proven correct, most took him seriously while others didn't like his style. Shock horror people revise their judgments based on the FACTs. So much for your grandiose claims, sunshine. Found it odd too that he was banned but only proof that mods are inconsistent and get a lot of things wrong.

:lol::lol: 'Grandiose claims' you're something else.

I like your claim his itkness has been proven by the time of his Fonte thread, apparently his last but was actually posted 4 days before the one I highlighted as being a fantastic example of slamming the supposed troll. Not quite right was that sunshine, who'd have thought it?!!!

You waded in "playing the post not the poster" and got it spectacularly wrong as usual, now backtracking, keep going pal, this is good stuff. :lol:

Edited by Turkish

:lol::lol: 'Grandiose claims' you're something else. You waded in "playing the post not the poster" and got it spectacularly wrong as usual, now backtracking, keep going pal, this is good stuff. :lol:

To file away with your other pearlers and your unfailing ability to dress up a few posters views as mongboard gospel. Hope your day turns out better than how it's started :lol:

To file away with your other pearlers and your unfailing ability to dress up a few posters views as mongboard gospel. Hope your day turns out better than how it's started :lol:

Oh my day has started just fine pal, keep playing the post not the poster, it's going so well for you :lol:

For those following the ignore the trolls thread journey through the never regions of this forum, many responses to left back can now be reviewed as being from closet skates.

Like the VMan, it was clear that LB rants were coming from close to the club. Didn't stop the morons ganging up on the posts though

"'Never' regions" :lol: That did make me chuckle.

I guess we have to let you have that one ;)

At the time when he posted a few snippets people didn't want to hear he was a troll with an agenda!

Yeah you have to say them people got it right, pardew was deffo trolling his agenda. Why else would he be here? At the time I assumed leftback was a saints fan :(