Saints 1 Manchester Utd 1 - Post Match Reaction

Saint-Armstrong

MotM vs Manchester United (Home 2013/14)  

235 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Manchester United (Home 2013/14)

• Boruc
    • Shaw
    • Clyne
    • Lovren
    • Fonte
    • Wanyama
    • Schneiderlin
    • Cork
    • Davis, S
    • Lallana
    • Lambert
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Gallagher
    • Chambers

Massive summer ahead.

The club is at a crossroads really, lose our manager and sell players and we'll slip back to a lower mid-table team, and who knows when we'll have the chance again to move to the next level.

A draw was probably a fair result. We had them pegged back for most of the 1st half but they were probably the better team in the 2nd.

I'm signing off from this forum now until August, as I don't think I want to read all the hysterical, speculative nonsense about the future of our manager and star players. Have a good summer everyone.

Decent result & its been a great season. Needed a second in the 1st half when Giggs got the midfield balance completely wrong & we had them on the rack. Hopefully Lambert, Shaw & Lallana did enough to convince Hodgson to take them to world cup.

Also hope that Lallana/Shaw standing ovations aren't the last time we'll see them in a saints shirt. We need to keep this team together & add a little extra quality and we can push on next season.

Great season. Must say subbing Lallana and Shaw feels like an opportunity for both to say goodbye. Hope I'm wrong but if so, hope we wait until after the World Cup to sell them and we replace them adequately.

FACT! that's what I said to a knob head earlier, Adam didn't look impressed nor did poch

Great season. Must say subbing Lallana and Shaw feels like an opportunity for both to say goodbye. Hope I'm wrong but if so, hope we wait until after the World Cup to sell them and we replace them adequately.

Or a chance to let them know how much they are appreciated. More likely so they don't screw up their world cup chances by picking up an injury with 10 minutes of the season left.

Every action being interpreted. Speaking of that, can't wait to hear Poch's interview.

Everyone desperately trying to read things into

And they wouldn't be able to do this during the lap of honour because....?

Great season with the only negatives being Osvaldo being a plonker, the FA Cup defeat and the various injuries.

Take the positives and lock them away in your memories. Don't tarnish them with what happens in the summer.

We're all going to be exhausted by the end of the summer transfer window, whatever happens.

The best Saints team I have ever witnessed and a season of so much joy. I love supporting this club and whatever happens in the summer is a sidenote to my enjoyment of watching this team play.

For me the 1st saints team I watched 89/90 better than this lot just IMO.

but share your sentiment 100%. Players staff come and go, would love them all to stay but whatever shall be shall be. Coyr

I am a body language expert and master of transfer tactics.(Yeah, sure) Everything you just saw can mean only one thing..........You saw what you wanted to see, or the thing you fear the most.

If you think you can read player reactions, manager tactics, you need to look closer at your own psyche......Because that is what you are really involved with here.

I am a body language expert and master of transfer tactics.(Yeah, sure) Everything you just saw can mean only one thing..........You saw what you wanted to see, or the thing you fear the most.

Lol yeah... Projection innit. When I look at Scarlett Johansson I see myself knobbing her, but then she gives me aids & I die :(

And they wouldn't be able to do this during the lap of honour because....?

As I said, I hope I'm wrong but it isn't uncommon for players leaving to be substituted on their final appearance so they can clap all four corners of the ground and the crowd can give an ovation to them individually, which they can't do on a lap of honour.

If you think you can read player reactions, manager tactics, you need to look closer at your own psyche......Because that is what you are really involved with here.

My opinion is based on the non committal comments over the last few months, Lallana's performance at the awards, his comments in the match day programme, comments from certain trusted people on here and shed loads of newspaper comments. They are gone imo.

As I said, I hope I'm wrong but it isn't uncommon for players leaving to be substituted on their final appearance so they can clap all four corners of the ground and the crowd can give an ovation to them individually, which they can't do on a lap of honour.

Lallana get substituted in literally every game.

What is the tradition for England players to be subbed just before a world cup after they have just seen one of their England team mates lose out on the trip through injury?

It has been an utter pleasure to follow our club this season, very proud of our owners, our players, our academy, our youth, our back room staff and our fans.

On all levels we have shown class and dignity

Followed this team for 40 years and can honestly say that this has been the proudest I have ever been.

More to come in the World Cup

It's been a pleasure to share it with you

Cheers

Lol yeah... Projection innit. When I look at Scarlett Johansson I see myself knobbing her, but then she gives me aids & I die :(

When I look at Scarlett Johansson. I see Bearsy, but knob her anyway. She gives me AIDS and I die, but it was worth it, just to knob an imaginary Bearsy.

What is the tradition for England players to be subbed just before a world cup after they have just seen one of their England team mates lose out on the trip through injury?

Half of them didn't play, the rest had a run out for about an hour. Doubt that it will improve England's chances in the WC though.

It has been an utter pleasure to follow our club this season, very proud of our owners, our players, our academy, our youth, our back room staff and our fans.

On all levels we have shown class and dignity

Followed this team for 40 years and can honestly say that this has been the proudest I have ever been.

More to come in the World Cup

It's been a pleasure to share it with you

Cheers

Happy clapper alert!!!! ;)

+1 BTW My sentiments exactly.

Aids doesn´t kill you fast though so you will probably live a few more years with a big smile on your face ;)

Thought that as well.

Both gone, IMO.

Just need more goals. Too many games like this, good football, so much in charge and 1 point. Sometimes 0 points. Another good goalscorer with 10-15 goals in the squad and I think we'd be sitting above Spurs.

We have 2 of them, how many teams (barring City) have 3 15 goal strikers?

Just need more goals. Too many games like this, good football, so much in charge and 1 point. Sometimes 0 points. Another good goalscorer with 10-15 goals in the squad and I think we'd be sitting above Spurs.

Another two since Rodriguez is out until around new year. We can't rely on Lambert hitting double figures again.

on Sky Sports Jamie Redcrap - saying Liverpool will be better next season with Adam L......

What a c*ck. Love Adz but if they lose Suarez for any reason Lallana isn't going to make any difference. That toothy bastard played out of his skin this year and they still couldn't get the job done. Need more than Lallana to make up ground on City.

He isn't wrong to be fair.

During the end parade, Adz purposefully stayed near the back so as not to suggest he was saying goodbye. When his song was sung he made a big gesture of patting the badge and waving, he did this twice so it wasn't missed.

Up to then I thought he would probably leave, I'm now 90% confident he is staying it was that clear.

During the end parade, Adz purposefully stayed near the back so as not to suggest he was saying goodbye. When his song was sung he made a big gesture of patting the badge and waving, he did this twice so it wasn't missed.

Up to then I thought he would probably leave, I'm now 90% confident he is staying it was that clear.

Means bugger all really, although I happen to agree that I would be surprised if he ends up leaving.