Dani Osvaldo

whelk

Sure there must be a thread somewhere but his form seems to still be dipping.

Subbed off again tonight and hasn't had a shot on target in his 7 Juve games apparently.

In danger of losing Italy place as well so doesn't bode well for us getting our money back.

I'd be surprised if he ends up in the Italian squad. It's not just about form but also about living in and contributing to a close team environment over a period of longer than a month. His form isn't good and he has a well-known history of destroying team harmony rather than contributing to it. Having said that, he did contribute to our team harmony - by leaving at the request/demand of the other players.

We'll be lucky if we get fifty pence on the pound for him.

No shot on target in his 7 games? He's scored twice and hit the woodwork twice in the four games I've watched. I tend to follow/watch Serie A.

Not sure what you're on about here. They're quite happy with him out there.

Sorry mate I would believe Paolo Bandini over you. And think he has better contacts than you to be aware of such things.

The irony is that if he had stayed with us, he could have played sh*te and would have still been picked by the national side (as he had been).

Its only now that he's back in Italy and is much more under the microscope that there are question marks.

Edited by shurlock

No shot on target in his 7 games? He's scored twice and hit the woodwork twice in the four games I've watched. I tend to follow/watch Serie A.

Not sure what you're on about here. They're quite happy with him out there.

Don't think he's scored in Serie A this season. I don't watch that much of it, but thought he looked poor tonight (as did a lot of the Juve team to be fair).

The irony is that if he had stayed with us, he could have played sh*te and would have still been picked by the national side (as he had been).

Its only now that he's back in Italy and is much more under the microscope that question marks are arising. He cant hide in the way he could while he was abroad.

How many league minutes has he played for them so far? Can't help that he's not first choice forward for them.

He's pretty god damn average unfortunately. He'll be back here in the summer like a bad smell.

Somehow I doubt that.

I am sure there have been punch ups and very heated spats on the training pitch before, this one seemed to have a pretty rapid action taken over it, I don't think that a humble apology like Puncheon to Cortese after twitter-gate will see him welcomed back into the fold.

Sorry mate I would believe Paolo Bandini over you. And think he has better contacts than you to be aware of such things.

Scored twice in Europa League against Trabsonspor, so both technically correct, Bandini said none in 7 league games. Apparently Juve management have been impressed with his attitude and effort in training, as well as his physical conditioning. Tonight was only his 4th start in Serie A, as Tevez was suspended. I think you'll find Juve rate him more highly than Bandini and that's good enough for me, after all it will be Juve who have to pay for him.

Juvespice ‏@Juvespice 35m

@danistone25 great behaviour after being subbed!!!!! disrespecting Juve by throwing the jacket on the floor!!!! Grow up or get out!!!!

He's liked by the Juventus fans it seems too..

How many league minutes has he played for them so far? Can't help that he's not first choice forward for them.

He's played around 335 minutes for them -started 4 games and come on as sub in 4, though often in the last min.

Been starting a few more league games of late.

Edited by shurlock

Sure there must be a thread somewhere but his form seems to still be dipping.

Subbed off again tonight and hasn't had a shot on target in his 7 Juve games apparently.

In danger of losing Italy place as well so doesn't bode well for us getting our money back.

Bandini is saying he had no shots on target tonight, and no goals in seven league games. Not "no shots on target in seven games". Calm yourself.

Bandini is saying he had no shots on target tonight, and no goals in seven league games. Not "no shots on target in seven games". Calm yourself.

Calm yourself? What you on about?

Oh and btw the way you are completely wrong. He has had no shots on target in 7 Serie A games. Why would not having a shot on target in one game he didn't complete be of note?

You can find things out on the internet as well you know.http://espnfc.com/team/squad/_/id/111/league/ita.1/juventus?cc=5901

Edited by whelk

He'll back next season. Juve wont take their option. But hes finished here; the other players want nothing to do with him.

Reckon KL should take the loss on the chin and cancel his contract, rather than have him hanging around disrupting the changing room.

Cancel his contract? Rather than selling him at a knockdown price?

He'll back next season. Juve wont take their option. But hes finished here; the other players want nothing to do with him.

Reckon KL should take the loss on the chin and cancel his contract, rather than have him hanging around disrupting the changing room.

He'll be loaned out for the remainder of his contract like Sharp, Barnard etc. There will be plenty of takers on the loan market...West Ham potentially.

Watching the game...Osvaldo is definitely one of their better strikers.

For a top of Italian league team.....very poor.

Tevez is definitely not fit and should not be playing..

Number 9 Vucinic is very poor.

But in all honesty Juve have played poorly and not up to their early season form.

Hopefully they will still sign Osvaldo.

Not sure I would want any of their players in part exchange.

Pirlo is still one of the better players....he is 48 years old:rolleyes:

Good thinking Alps. Not only is she legally sound in dismissing him (for 'Frustration of Contract') but can also take him and his agent to an Employment Tribunal to recover costs.

Watching the game...Osvaldo is definitely one of their better strikers.

For a top of Italian league team.....very poor.

Tevez is definitely not fit and should not be playing..

Number 9 Vucinic is very poor.

But in all honesty Juve have played poorly and not up to their early season form.

Hopefully they will still sign Osvaldo.

Not sure I would want any of their players in part exchange.

Pirlo is still one of the better players....he is 48 years old:rolleyes:

I doubt it will be like that

More like "If you want us to BUY Osvaldo, we also want to buy Lallana ........ if not, you can have Osvaldo back, we ONLY loaned him "

Paulo Bandini has got an agenda in favour of his fave striker Immobile ( literal translation - immobile ie like a statue- not a good name for a striker!) Osvaldo HAS scored twice in Europa league for Juve. Only started 3 games in the league though so what does he expect? Even Llorente ( a richer man's Osvaldo, or Osvaldo is a poor mans Llorente) cannot score with this Juve team so i don't get why Bandini is expecting a goal blitz from Osvaldo playing few minutes in an out of form juve just spluttering over the line to the Scudetto? Unless it suits his agenda of course...

I'd be surprised if he ends up in the Italian squad. It's not just about form but also about living in and contributing to a close team environment over a period of longer than a month. His form isn't good and he has a well-known history of destroying team harmony rather than contributing to it. Having said that, he did contribute to our team harmony - by leaving at the request/demand of the other players.

We'll be lucky if we get fifty pence on the pound for him.

Added to the fact he was never a 1st teamer and is gash.

We have had some duff signings in the last couple of years. Ramirez, Osvaldo, forren, mayuka. I would argue that even Wanyama has been underwhelming this year. For the money paid that's a hell of a lot wasted.

Bit unfair on Wanyama and Mayuka, perhaps. But the rest I agree wholeheartedly.

Complete waste of Markus's legacy.

Well, no-one saw that coming, did they ?

We're stuck with the tw*t.

I think we both called this one very very early. Shame as i hoped he would prove me wrong, as im sure you did.

Very expensive mistake and given mopos association and history with Oswaldo, he showed very poor judgement and must shoulder some of the blame for sure. Poor show all round

Bit unfair on Wanyama and Mayuka, perhaps. But the rest I agree wholeheartedly.

Complete waste of Markus's legacy.

How is it harsh on Mayuka? He wasn't good enough and has been farmed out on loan. Wanyama maybe but to be honest I expected more for what we paid and on quite a few games he has stood out for the wrong reasons (Fulham away being particularly poor.)

Whilst he was an expensive signing probably on eye watering money pw (to us mere mortals) surely his gross misconduct is serous grounds for a contract termination which at the end of the day does us no favours. Given the J-Rod situation if the players are willing to tolerate him, get him back on a reduced wage and tell him straight to bloody well grow up get his act together, and should someone show the vaguest Interest the club won't stand in his way. Otherwise he will end up playing in a lower league in some footballing backwater. If he has half a brain cell then he should know that the comments from Juve are a pretty damning black mark on hi CV.

No doubt hs contract is bombproofed against such action, and of course Gordon Taylor will have us black listed for any such action against "such a precious talented player".

Just a mere ramble.