Where the hell is Glasgow?

Delboy Dave

Following on from the thread about 'leftback' the poster who went into hiding before being hailed as ITK.

Glasgow has now decided that if he buggers off for a bit we will believe he actually has a clue what he's talking about.

He's one of these peeps who posts 18 hours a day on a t'internet message board. He'll be on his summer hols and back furiously spamming every thread exactly 14 days from his last post. Bless 'im

Nope he's back already from Skeggy, as they could only afford a week with the "Sensational Family Holidays for only £10 only in The Sun!!" due to the over usage penalties from their internet provider severely denting the Family finances somewhat.

Jeez mods is take no prisoners! I'm gonna take a sabbatical, I got another fraction yesterday & need to wait for some of my fractions to expire. Laters!

What for? They are usually the posts that make me chuckle.

Jeez mods is take no prisoners! I'm gonna take a sabbatical, I got another fraction yesterday & need to wait for some of my fractions to expire. Laters!

I'm back on zero infractions, despite the one-time threat of an insta-ban.

How the Dickens do you get them? I can't think of anything you write that has me scrambling to write a letter to the Daily Mail................. But then the ability to be able to write the C word without stars in the middle probably doesn't help!

Now I've never called for people to get banned; doesn't preclude me from finding it funny when it happens, mind you.

I put subtitles on this video ages ago; no-one gave a f**k. It's got 20 views on YouTube.

However, both these posters are now gone. Now I'm not claiming ITK status or nowt like that, but in classic Viz style, do I win my £5? :)

They were the best of times.

They were the worst of times.

Unfortunately I never worked out which was which, were the best of times when Glasgow posted or was it vice versa?

Oh sod that. I still hate him as a person for dumping me at the Lodge and buggering off to 360 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel all those years ago when he was the man doing all those dodgy deals for Barclays.

Must be tough for him now, trapped all alone with his memories of Bob's Diamonds while phoning round to try and get a new ISP contract.

He was funny 175 times a day. It was just the other 3,976 that killed him in the end.

Tonight I raise a glass to a fellow golfer and wish him well as Turnberry Saint or whatever he'll return as.

Big up to the mods.

It may have taken a while but it is obvious that this forum is now more functional.

I may well chuckle at the last 48 hours but I am not a fan of the ban.

Sometimes, however, you have to cull the weak.

No doubt the usual suspects will pop up again.

There is having a laugh and there is being a complete bellend.

Push it real good.

He has been replaced by The Professor by the looks of things...

This is a bit like Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Whenever one (thread) slayer dies; another is activated from a huge pool of potentials.

Somehow, I doubt The Professor is as fit as Elisa Dushku though.

Frankly, I prefer it without them both. I've actually enjoyed using the forum over the last few days rather then finding it a necessary evil to use when searching for the latest goings on.

this forum is clearly miles better without them

This!!!!!!! :lol:

Hubbada hubbada.

What's really nice about Elisa is that she seems like she's a little bit peeved at something the whole time. I'm not sure whether it's the pouting, or the forty-a-day voice.

I do know I'll be getting some interesting Google adverts for the next few weeks :blush: