Saints hoping to make a profit...

spyinthesky

Why did the club need to provide him with a house? It's not like he couldn't afford a place like that himself on his massive salary

It's not exactly unprecedented for football clubs to provide houses for the upper echelons of management, plus manager and players.

A good mate of mine fitted the bathrooms there. Sorry to disappoint people but apparently NC was a top bloke, his missus sound and easy to work for and he was paid on time.

Quite unlike someone I know who did a load of building work for him and had to have a summons issued to get paid. Before he started the job NC was "a great bloke". Afterwards, somewhat different.

A good mate of mine fitted the bathrooms there. Sorry to disappoint people but apparently NC was a top bloke, his missus sound and easy to work for and he was paid on time.

Did he charge him to park his van in his drive? ;-)

Edited by Chez

The Strachan's are like that. Shame more customers aren't.

Edited by cellone