Derby v QPR

I hate Derby with a passion. the way their fans celebrated when we played them down here in the Play Off semi, after their side had kicked us off the park. Billy Davies's sole strategy that day was to try to hospitalise Bale. So as a result I will be hoping they beat QPR as I hate Redknapp even more and it would be the funniest thing all season.

I quite like this Derby team, Shhhhccctteeeeve has done a decent job to be fair. Would love us to steal Will Hughes off them, the kid looks a serious talent.

Plus, just LOLs at QPR. They will be all kinds of screwed. Harry will walk away, no doubt none of it will be his fault. "Well it was an impossible job, I never stood a chance with that squad. I need to get some more of my own players in"

Some interesting figures in the Guardian today looking at Championship finances - of course these figures are taken from the last published accounts so are mainly up to May 2013. It just goes to show that on top of the new PL TV deal which came in this season, you really begin to worry about sides getting relegated to the Championship. Of course, there's no figures for QPR as they were in the PL at the time but I think its fairly obvious that they won't make the situation any better!!

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/may/22/championship-club-accounts-profit-loss-and-the-wage-bill

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/22/club-by-club-guide-championship-finances-2012-2013

By the way Kingsbridge Saint, that made me chuckle cos that sums exactly how I feel. C'mon you Rams!

On one hand, I want Derby to win, as it'll be an easier chance for 6 points next season than IMO QPR would.

On the other, Derby have some tasty youngsters I want Saints to pilfer, so hope they don't go up.

On the third hand (yes I have three, the third hand looks like a fist) I dislike QPR and think they're a poorly run club.

Derby to win please, though I think QPRs experience may be telling.

What is immediately apparent is how, compared to blue riband events such as the FA Cup etc, this game the tickets are allocated to the clubs and their real fans rather than corporates and freeloaders and tourists. Proper atmosphere around the entire stadium.

That QPR team is quite something, and their bench is strong too. Failure for them to win today would highlight how **** of a coach Redknapp is.

Still think they will win but I'll be quietly routing for Derby.

That QPR team is quite something, and their bench is strong too. Failure for them to win today would highlight how **** of a coach Redknapp is.

Still think they will win but I'll be quietly routing for Derby.

Got £25 on Derby to win by 90mins, COYR!

I dont dislike Redknapp per se, but just cant stand QPR. How have they not been caught up in this FFP lark ? TF shells out cash like its going out of fashion !!

If he does over the summer he might find himself in the shyte.

interesting to see how Austin adapts to the Premier League though.

Yesterday:

Fernandes: "Harry Redknapp and me are very close and the manager is already talking about new players and next season. He never stops. After the whistle he was mentioning a couple of players."

Today:

Harry: "I haven't even thought about a player for next year - honestly"