Lambert joins Liverpool

JxgrSaint

Could understand Lambert leaving this summer, kind of has an end of era feeling about it and he has summed up that era more than anyone.

Liverpool might seem a bit farfetched but they need a squad boost for the CL and Lambert would be happy to play fewer games at a club like that Im sure.

Could understand Lambert leaving this summer, kind of has an end of era feeling about it and he has summed up that era more than anyone.

Liverpool might seem a bit farfetched but they need a squad boost for the CL and Lambert would be happy to play fewer games at a club like that Im sure.

As much as I would love to see him finish his career- or atleast spend 2 more seasons with the club, I really couldn't fault him leaving us for his boy hood club. Doesn't surprise me also, as we will most likely be buying a striker this transfer window.

As much as I would love to see him finish his career- or atleast spend 2 more seasons with the club, I really couldn't fault him leaving us for his boy hood club. Doesn't surprise me also, as we will most likely be buying a striker this transfer window.

If Lambert and Osvaldo go then we will need 3 or 4 as JR out too.

Jim White of SSN tweeted that they have news coming up.

Wouldnt suprise me at all if he leaves. A show of no confidence in new regime just like MP, Lallana and probably others.

This is pie in the sky stuff, there's nothing in it. Zilch, zero, nothing.