We are becoming a laughing stock!

simo

For God's sake who would tell Rickie he couldn't go to Liverpool. He would be just about useless for us if we stopped him. That's why he's going.

Like I said somewhere else no one can begrudge Rickie his move but it comes the day after Ralph told us not to worry no transfers would be made without a manager in place !

Like I said somewhere else no one can begrudge Rickie his move but it comes the day after Ralph told us not to worry no transfers would be made without a manager in place !

I'm not happy either but just maybe he didn't know about Lambert. I just hope it isn't Reed clearing a space for his could be world class Mayuka and his and Cortese/Pochettino's best buy Osvaldo.

I'm finding Dalek's optimism rather disconcerting.

Honestly, we are not on the verge of being relegated. One good manager, that is all, one good manager and we shall see the ship steadied. I expect that is the priority of the board now. I am quietly optimistic for that reason.

Although I am disappointed that we lost MP, and Rickie is off to his boy hood club and numerous other players are being linked to a host of big clubs in the PL, we should be flattered by all the attention we are getting after only our second season in the top flight.

Irrespective of who goes or stays I will continue to support the Saints as I have always done, and I for one hope that the board have the courage to push on, and make a good managerial appointment.....

I am more than prepared to wait until the end of the summer and see where we are then....as I am very much a glass half full kind of chap....:p

Honestly, we are not on the verge of being relegated. One good manager, that is all, one good manager and we shall see the ship steadied. I expect that is the priority of the board now. I am quietly optimistic for that reason.

Agree.

Disappointed that the board did not have the replacement lined up to announce 1 minute after Spurs announced MP. They knew MP was off, we knew, everyone knew. Would have looked much much stronger if they had announced straight after MP unveiled at Spuds. If those 20 scouts are permanently working on players and management (like RK said they were) then surely there would be no need to make a short list (as one would already be in place) and no need to delay. Or was RK telling porkies?

I'm tired of this now this board is turning our club into a joke and anyone who says otherwise is deluded the season only ended 2 and a bit weeks ago and already we have lost our manager and talisman with our captain , star youngster , key centre back among others lined up to be sold unless we spend very well and employ a decent manager we'll be back to battling relegation (if it's not a forgone conclusion)

Now there will be a few of you saying "oh give it time let's see how it pans out" I say **** that something needs to be done NOW before its too late and Kl has totally stripped this fine club of everything that isn't nailed down !

Yawn yawn zzzzzz

I'm finding Dalek's optimism rather disconcerting.

We should be positive. Have you forgotten what has happened over the last 5 years? Frankly Pochettino obviously used us as a stepping stone, and who could deny SRL this move?

We just need to appoint another manager, strengthen and go again!

COYR!

Agree.

Disappointed that the board did not have the replacement lined up to announce 1 minute after Spurs announced MP. They knew MP was off, we knew, everyone knew. Would have looked much much stronger if they had announced straight after MP unveiled at Spuds. If those 20 scouts are permanently working on players and management (like RK said they were) then surely there would be no need to make a short list (as one would already be in place) and no need to delay. Or was RK telling porkies?

That is the thing that is **** in me off either they are blindly stupid and honestly thought poch would stay or they take us for a bunch of mugs who keep swallowing the crap they are spouting ! After Ralph ' s latest propaganda piece I saw a lot of "enough talking time to start doing" comments on here and what does old Freddie do , sell out talisman ! I've heard enough chat now I want a manager in place next week and a statement saying no one else is for sale at any price and all bids WILL be rejected!

I'm tired of this now this board is turning our club into a joke and anyone who says otherwise is deluded the season only ended 2 and a bit weeks ago and already we have lost our manager and talisman with our captain , star youngster , key centre back among others lined up to be sold unless we spend very well and employ a decent manager we'll be back to battling relegation (if it's not a forgone conclusion)

Now there will be a few of you saying "oh give it time let's see how it pans out" I say **** that something needs to be done NOW before its too late and Kl has totally stripped this fine club of everything that isn't nailed down !

After a bit of reflection you will probably be hugely embarrassed by this post.

After a bit of reflection you will probably be hugely embarrassed by this post.

I'm sure all clubs have 'em and we certainly appear to have our fair share of bedwetters.

If it's like this now, what are some of these gonna be like after we've actually sold a player?

It says a lot about the board that after possibly the most successful season ever they don't want to build on it merely cash in, i seriously think they are doing a mass asset strip but why? start again with a fresh slate?

We should be positive. Have you forgotten what has happened over the last 5 years? Frankly Pochettino obviously used us as a stepping stone, and who could deny SRL this move?

We just need to appoint another manager, strengthen and go again!

COYR!

I agree. My point was that Dalek is normally anything but positive. Glad to see him treating this in a sensible way.

It says a lot about the board that after possibly the most successful season ever they don't want to build on it merely cash in, i seriously think they are doing a mass asset strip but why? start again with a fresh slate?

The only way to build on it would be to double or treble some players wages and commit to unsustainable spending in a bid to match their ambitions. Quite sensibly the club aren't prepared to do that. If we lobbed tens and tens of millions at transfer fees and wages we could eventually end up in the **** like our neighbours 16 miles to the East.

@Lloyd_Isgrove Kinda feel for the #saintsfc fans, so much speculation but I assure you it will all work out it always does! #faith

Nice touch by Lloyd. Bet he's thinking at this rate he might get a game next season!

We have become a laughing stock - up here at least. Everyone expects us to be relegated next season.

I can see why. We possibly will be in the worse position of any team starting in the prem next year.

At least the promoted teams have a team which has played together and have in the last season got used to winning.

We will have a new manager, likely to have lost the whole spine of the team and even if we buy in players they are not going to be any real quailty.

What quality player would currently look at Saints as an attractive place to come and play football with the all the signs saying the rumours of departures are true?