History Repeating Itself??

wheels

Finish 8th in Prem League:

Manager to Board: "I need more money to take this team further and push on, call it £25m per league position"

Board "No"

Manager "Bye"

Discuss!

Probably means that the boards think your £25m is more like £125m

my sister renewed season ticket on Wednesday and met ralph K outside in the car park who had a brief chat with her when she went over to say hello. She said its a shame that MP didn't stick around and RK stated that MP repeatedly kept saying he wanted to go to spurs and the only reason he would give was "he had taken the club as far as he could" and absolutely refused to discuss it any further with the board.

Clearly he had made is mind 100% up and wasn't going to be swayed regardless of what was offered. Of course RK could just be saying this remove the eat but she felt it was genuine.

Not sure this much of a surprise to the level headed on the board here

I just hope its not just a house of cards as Saints and MP followed but SRL is the start of a complete collapse.

my sister renewed season ticket on Wednesday and met ralph K outside in the car park who had a brief chat with her when she went over to say hello. She said its a shame that MP didn't stick around and RK stated that MP repeatedly kept saying he wanted to go to spurs and the only reason he would give was "he had taken the club as far as he could" and absolutely refused to discuss it any further with the board.

Clearly he had made is mind 100% up and wasn't going to be swayed regardless of what was offered. Of course RK could just be saying this remove the eat but she felt it was genuine.

Not sure this much of a surprise to the level headed on the board here

I just hope its not just a house of cards as Saints and MP followed but SRL is the start of a complete collapse.

You should disown and be ashamed of your sister. Why the **** didn't she just punch him in the face?

Problem is the Saints fans kangaroo court cannot comprehend any wrong by MP. He has played everyone for fools! Nothing would have made him stay, we were a gateway for his personal betterment. All these "what if" scenarios are getting ridiculous.

Problem is the Saints fans kangaroo court cannot comprehend any wrong by MP. He has played everyone for fools! Nothing would have made him stay, we were a gateway for his personal betterment. All these "what if" scenarios are getting ridiculous.

I will be very happy if he fails at Spurs.....