Season ticket sales.

bowers-sfc

Well, scratch 4k plastics off the list then. Give or take.

The true fans followed the club throughout the defeats, relegations and blanket player sales, they certainly stick with it when we lose one player and a manger :blush:

How many season tickets did we have last season?

We have sold to date, 700 new tickets. With a total of under 17000 in total ( to date )

That is (would be) a 20+ % downturn on last season then, difficult to understand, Mauricio and Cortese were unpopular right !!

The true fans followed the club throughout the defeats, relegations and blanket player sales, they certainly stick with it when we lose one player and a manger :blush:

Haven't had one for a couple of years now. Wish I was still a solid diamond of a fan like you, pity I can't afford it. The shame of being a plastic.

Haven't had one for a couple of years now. Wish I was still a solid diamond of a fan like you, pity I can't afford it. The shame of being a plastic.

yeah gave mine up when we reached the PL .....Just a glory hunter me only interested in watching saints in the JPT and league 1

yeah gave mine up when we reached the PL .....Just a glory hunter me only interested in watching saints in the JPT and league 1

Bet you'd renew if we were playing the likes of Crewe and Bristol again.

It's the JCL plastics that get on my tits. The likes of you and I have worked hard at not being able to afford a season ticket, where do the no marks get off suddenly not affording tickets. Still I think we should shoulder the blame because if it wasn't for glory hunters like us there wouldn't be the wannabees.

+1 and was a season ticket holder for 34 years, but by others logic must be a plastic as I had to give mine up 12 months ago due to finances a daughters getting married.

Bet you'd renew if we were playing the likes of Crewe and Bristol again.

It's the JCL plastics that get on my tits. The likes of you and I have worked hard at not being able to afford a season ticket, where do the no marks get off suddenly not affording tickets. Still I think we should shoulder the blame because if it wasn't for glory hunters like us there wouldn't be the wannabees.

hell yeah only the big games for me.

Of course if we drop down the leagues the club might try to encourage more plastics by not requiring two adult tickets for a free child ticket, classing a 12 year old as a young adult or by enlarging the family area so that your usual seats in the chapel suddenly drop in price......

+1 and was a season ticket holder for 34 years, but by others logic must be a plastic as I had to give mine up 12 months ago due to finances a daughters getting married.

One year hardly makes you an ardent plastic. Come back when you've done two like us superior plastics. Although I do have more respect for you than these bloody new comers.

Mine went at the end of the 1st season back in the BPL. Couldn't justify the cost especially as so many games were missed due to TV & our own sporting commitments came first. But hey, I'm sure the lad and I are plastics after the long trips south in L1 or away at places like Carlisle. Real plastic us.

Cobby, you should keep your head down until the JCL stigma fades. The embarrassment of your newbieness will only be spotted if people think you are giving it bigger plastic than you've earned. Harsh I know but I'm only telling you this out of kindness.

Keep up the good work.

Cellers

I am a plastic too ..only been going since 67 home and away - ST since SMS opened but this year didn't renew as couldnt afford the rise and £1200 was too much for me and my lad who is at college.

Just wish I was a good fan as some on here interesting that only ST holders are true fans.....

I am a plastic too ..only been going since 67 home and away - ST since SMS opened but this year didn't renew as couldnt afford the rise and £1200 was too much for me and my lad who is at college.

Just wish I was a good fan as some on here interesting that only ST holders are true fans.....

Well said sir. I'm in same boat if not a little younger ! First game 1974 v fulham daughters off to college. I must be a real crap fan....

Renewed, but right at the top of my budget, not sure i'll be able to say the same this time next year if there is a big rise!

Typical true fan. Why talk about becoming a plastic? Either make the effort or just carry on with your lazy arsed going to every home game watching real live football happening in actual real life.

People like you. ffs

Well said sir. I'm in same boat if not a little younger ! First game 1974 v fulham daughters off to college. I must be a real crap fan....

You're getting abit above your station there Willie. The 'real crap fans have never been to a game or went to one once ages ago. They are so cool they don't even listen to solent or watch dodgy streams on the web. I Think you'll all agree even us with abit more plastic clout have a long way to go before we can call ourselves crap let alone real crap.

I do apologise if I'm coming across as a bit of a top banana but I'm just trying to give a bit of support and nurture to those who are a little fresh to this scene.

I guess this loss of manger is going to hit the club pretty hard when we get round to Advent.

Where will the baby Jesus sleep?

I guess this loss of manger is going to hit the club pretty hard when we get round to Advent.

Where will the baby Jesus sleep?

Baby Jesus Fact #48

DID YOU KNOW a manger isn't just another word for a barn or whatever. A manger is the feeding trough from which pigs etc gorge their fat faces. When Baby Jesus was born they shoved him in the pig's feeding trough all covered in rotten veg, rat droppings, pig spit & mary's vaginal blood.

Poor baby jesus :(

You JCL Ron, my first game was back in October 59.

You JCL Ron, my first game was back in October 59.

My first game was 10th January 1959 v. Blackpool FA Cup 3rd Round - we lost.

My dad tok me because Stanley Matthews was playing.

I note from the programme (which I still have) that Blackpool played in white knickers! - it doesn't say if they were lace-trimmed or not.

Anyway I digress - I gave up my season ticket when we gained promotion from League 1 and the old farts concession was raised from 60 to 65.

I can honestly say i haven't missed it, the whole Premier League thing really isn't for me, but Eastleigh looks interesting next season - might go to a few matches at the Silverlake.