Latest information v2

Guan 2.0

Whoo! **** the police! Break a pencil! The man won't keep us down etc.

So in before the lock....

Lovren, two inquires. Number has been bandied, but no official bid. Both from abroad. The club want to keep Lovren, but if he goes, would rather it was not to go to a direct rival.

Shaw, still can't talk about. Sorry.

Interesting that Koeman was said to have loved the training ground from the moment he laid eyes on this. Instead of doing a Columbo and pointing out that the timescales don't add up, I instead asked today whether they meant by email. Gave them an out.

Koeman soon to start talks with all players who are away, not just those who want away. He also has a '****load' of player DVD's to watch, and our own matches!

As everyone may have noticed, Kreuger has been scaled back, Reed given more camera training and prominence. 'Im just the Canadian hockey guy' was only a half joking admission, group meetings are thankfully back, and things are far less tense.

Club slightly worried about empty seats opening day and perception upon the new appointment - looking at ways to improve season ticket sales.

KL hoping that people will now take her at her word she is here for the long haul! But she knows that may depend on how many goals the new striker scores

Lallana a thorny issue. The club will effectively be building bridges with a player who has gone outside the club to demand a move, but not handed in a transfer request. , also reported comments in brazil. Difficult to justify this against club discipline in the recent past, Osvaldo, Ramirez, Puncheon etc. Club feel that they have done nothing wrong, and that they will have a hard time justifying positive PR to other players, Koeman will speak to them before making decision on captaincy.

Also cortese is not leaking (obvs). Club hope that desire to speak to new men and the club looking forward will help stop Tabloid Journos looking for bad news stories, even if it is just linking us with every player looking for a raise!

Thanks for posting.

1. Can imagine ST sales have been poor.

2. I would doubt other players would be ****ed off with Lallana. If he ended up staying Im sure they wouldnt have lost any respect for him and should be no captaincy issue. I would think they all understand his situation is tough and most would have done the same.

Thanks for posting.

2. I would doubt other players would be ****ed off with Lallana. If he ended up staying Im sure they wouldnt have lost any respect for him and should be no captaincy issue. I would think they all understand his situation is tough and most would have done the same.

fonte would be my skipper should adam lose it

A little confused by guans comment

Interesting that Koeman was said to have loved the training ground from the moment he laid eyes on this. Instead of doing a Columbo and pointing out that the timescales don't add up, I instead asked today whether they meant by email. Gave them an out.

What does he mean in those comments timescales and gave them an out ?????

KL hoping that people will now take her at her word she is here for the long haul! But she knows that may depend on how many goals the new striker scores

Sounds a bit definite. Have the club already got a new striker lined up? Pelle?

Cheers for the info Guan :thumbup:

Despite a few wet blankets threatening not to buy a ST or god forbid ask for a refund I can't help thinking lower ST sales are more to do with price than what has gone on the last few weeks. Football is just becoming to bloody expensive for most people I think.

Edited by doddisalegend

I see you have heard the same

Sorry my post didnt make sense. I meant who is your source and is it still on the cards? The links i provided were from a few weeks back and things seem to go quiet.

Is your source just quoting the links or are they ITK?

Thanks for posting.

No he's acted like a big head. Playing the I'm

Mr loyalty card when he's wanted out and has caused disharmony in club.

If Lallana stays there is no way he will lose the captaincy. If its that tense etc that its even a possibility then he will force through a move somehow.
I'm not sure Lallana can force a move if the club decide not to agree - contracts are enforceable on both sides. The usual suggestion is that the player will under-perform but at 26, that could damage AL and his future career so possibly the club might take the risk. On the disciplinary side, AL has acted badly and if retained is unlikely to go unpunished, given as Guan said, the action taken against previous wrongdoers. Removing the captaincy would seem to be an obvious option.

It's hard to see the fans taking to Lallana badge kissing if he stays but the decision is likely to be taken on whether he would be a disruption in the dressing room which must depend on the conversation Koeman will have with him. The club may feel that Lallana has reached his peak as a sub for England and that he may go downhill from here, in which case, taking a good fee that is enough to replace him and to strengthen elsewhere might be the better way forward.

I'm not sure Lallana can force a move if the club decide not to agree - contracts are enforceable on both sides. The usual suggestion is that the player will under-perform but at 26, that could damage AL and his future career so possibly the club might take the risk. On the disciplinary side, AL has acted badly and if retained is unlikely to go unpunished, given as Guan said, the action taken against previous wrongdoers. Removing the captaincy would seem to be an obvious option.

It's hard to see the fans taking to Lallana badge kissing if he stays but the decision is likely to be taken on whether he would be a disruption in the dressing room which must depend on the conversation Koeman will have with him. The club may feel that Lallana has reached his peak as a sub for England and that he may go downhill from here, in which case, taking a good fee that is enough to replace him and to strengthen elsewhere might be the better way forward.

That's the way I see it. Can't help feeling he's probably just had the best season he ever will and it'd be wise to cash in. The only concern I have is the effect he seems to be having on other players, who apparently see an opportunity to follow him out the door to get a pay rise.

The England thing baffles me. It's not like you need to be a huge talent to get into the England squad! To progress, we need to be targetting one or two players that are able to get into decent international teams, like Holland and Germany for example.

Thanks once again, Guan.

The conclusions I draw from this :

Shaw is deffo off, but deal not closed.Tricky negotiations still to undertake, as well as consideration of timing of announcement.

Lallana to Liverpool is off. They've moved on. We now have a unsettled player we need to get back on the bus, and if we cannot we have to decide what to do with him. Thanks Rodgers you c**t.

Lovren will probably go abroad for a nice fee.

Don't get why KL is hoping the new striker will score the goals to prove she is in it for the long haul? Don't see the connection or relevance with that.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

Maybe it's gonna be a big money signing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks once again, Guan.

The conclusions I draw from this :

Shaw is deffo off, but deal not closed.Tricky negotiations still to undertake, as well as consideration of timing of announcement.

Lallana to Liverpool is off. They've moved on. We now have a unsettled player we need to get back on the bus, and if we cannot we have to decide what to do with him. Thanks Rodgers you c**t.

Lovren will probably go abroad for a nice fee.

Loveren to Barca has been bandied around - wouldn't mind or begrudge him that move one bit.

But a move to another Premier Club, id be peed off with

Thanks for the update Guan.

By the way, does Dubai Phil write your scripts for you? They have the same cryptographic style, in that I sort of get what you're saying, but not quite.... ;)

There's no mention of the g-word, so he can't do...

I really don't see how there's any way Lallana could retain the captaincy if he stays. It would be such bad message to the rest of the squad to have a captain who has made it publicly clear he doesn't even want to play for the club any more.

I agree...he has acted disgracefully and with little thought to the fans who paid his wages and created the opportunities he's enjoying.

I agree...he has acted disgracefully and with little thought to the fans who paid his wages and created the opportunities he's enjoying.

Exactley where has he acted disgacefully? where anywhere has he actually said he wants to leave?

Almost everything said on here has been media orientated and not 100% attributable to AL If he does leave fine but as he is the on field captain and not club captain if he does stay he should remain the on field captain.

Any new manager is going to want to make his own decision on that anyway, as mentioned in the initial post.

Interesting to note that Guan is implying ONE new striker - a bit of a disappointment given that we've already lost one and another one should be going in Osvaldo, so there's £15-£20m+ to spend for a start.

is our football suited to Hernandez style of play?

It was last season, the thing we've been lacking is a hard-working mobile striker who bothers centre backs by pressing and moving when the ball is on the floor around the area, and gets in the box and finishes - if we had one of those we wouldn't be so reliant on midfielders breaking forward through the back line. Though Rodriguez is exactly that, he's been successful out wide so it would be nice to have a couple of people who could do that in (and around :) ) the area.

Don't get why KL is hoping the new striker will score the goals to prove she is in it for the long haul? Don't see the connection or relevance with that.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

I read it as an admission that results speak louder than plans. She may be in for the long haul and have an ambitious plan for the club, but supporters will probably judge her on immediate results - simplified by how many goals the striker scores. Given that we have no direct quotes from KL the above interpretation is quite unlikely to be accurate ;)

I really don't see how there's any way Lallana could retain the captaincy if he stays. It would be such a bad message to the rest of the squad to have a captain who has made it publicly clear he doesn't even want to play for the club any more.

I haven’t heard Adam say a single word about leaving - just newspaper chat as far as I’m concerned.