KP is a C***.

Lets B Avenue

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Does anyone really believe the KP was bullied?

I don't think there's much doubt that he was a source of fun in the dressing room at times (hence the KP Genius parody Twitter account), but surely that applies to every player in every dressing room in the country.

It seems hugely hypocritical for him to complain about bullying when you consider some of the **** he's supposed to have done in the direction of the likes of James Taylor.

He can dish it out but cant take it back

Wasnt the reason he left Hampshire because he was the big I am , (The lallana and loverne of the cricketing world.

I did hear that he also upset the dressing room and had issues with Michael Carberry and another Hants player

maybe our weston and co can comment on the problems within the hants dressing room

I have always like his style of play but he also comes across as a class A ****t

He can dish it out but cant take it back

Wasnt the reason he left Hampshire because he was the big I am , (The lallana and loverne of the cricketing world.

I did hear that he also upset the dressing room and had issues with Michael Carberry and another Hants player

maybe our weston and co can comment on the problems within the hants dressing room

I have always like his style of play but he also comes across as a class A ****t

As far as I know he was never a real problem in the short time he was here. No one in the dressing room ever said anything to me and they have been forthright with views on other matters in confidence.

This was a twitter quote from Michael Carberry this morning

michael carberry ‏@carbs646 4 hrs4 hours ago

Morning!!Just to set the record straight re: @KP24 .Ive never had any issues with Kev. We have always got on well and still do

There was a strong rumour that he decked Warne in a bar and gave him a black eye. I mentioned it to KP's brother but only got a knowing smile. Warne was away for few weeks in Spain after so it might have had some legs.

On one occasion after a game he was about to go to his chauffeured car. I knew there was a big crown waiting for him so asked if he wanted me to find a quiet was out. No he said, I will sign all their autographs, and he did, every last one.

I think he did upset the club or at least the media perceived he did when he could not remember the name of an up and coming player who was in the first team. His name was Wood who is carving a good career with the first team now.

On the day he announced he was leaving Hampshire he came upstairs but could not look Bransgrove in the eye. However Bransgrove has never had a bad word for him either in public or privately when we have chatted.

Personally I think he is an arrogant tortured sole and no amount of man management would have changed his selfish self centred personality. However he was one of England all time greats for a while and that should not be forgotten. However I agree with his exclusion following the Ashes tour down under.

On the day he announced he was leaving Hampshire he came upstairs but could not look Bransgrove in the eye.

That's funny, as his chief cheerleader Piers Morgan's main complaint about 'weasel' Cook is that he sat there and stared at the floor while Pietersen was being sacked by England.....

Quality cricketer no doubt, but to have fallen out to some degree wherever he has played does suggest that KP is the problem, not everyone else!

Vaughan managed him well, he'll be back at Surrey next summer and he's very popular in the IPL - so he's not burned all the bridges as some would suggest.

He's a talented c()ck.