Mopo Leaving?

miserableoldgit

The fact is, he thought long and hard over the move to Spurs - the family then decided to continue living in their Chilworth home (rather than moving closer to North London) so that his children can continue their places at University, school and the SFC academy, I can't imagine they'd entertain the idea of uprooting to a Italy at this juncture.

The fact is, he thought long and hard over the move to Spurs - the family then decided to continue living in their Chilworth home (rather than moving closer to North London) so that his children can continue their places at University, school and the SFC academy, I can't imagine they'd entertain the idea of uprooting to a Italy at this juncture.

Shame Southampton doesn't fly direct to Turin then.

Shame Southampton doesn't fly direct to Turin then.

Plenty easy enough to get to Turin from Soton and a number of airports close enough to Turin

Chambery - 135 miles away

Verona - 160 miles

Grenoble, Geneva and Nice - 180 miles away

Would be hilarious, I'd be worried about losing Koeman to Spurs though!

I know it's hypothetical, but would he go? How secure is the job (rhetorical)? He has his brother and respective families to think of and despite our recent number of managers, he and his (extended) family could be here for quite a number of years. But then this is football, so anything goes.

Looks like a load of nonsense to me. As for MP not liking the fans i cant recall many songs singing his name or 'give us a wave Poch'. IMO he would have still some sentiment toward us and appreciation what SFC have done for his profile. He gave us hope, and sadly that has been dashed. Krueger did us no favours and i wonder if his words gave MP little faith that the club would be able to match his ambition.

Plenty easy enough to get to Turin from Soton and a number of airports close enough to Turin

Chambery - 135 miles away

Verona - 160 miles

Grenoble, Geneva and Nice - 180 miles away

Yeah, that seems viable on a daily basis... :rolleyes:

Looks like a load of nonsense to me. As for MP not liking the fans i cant recall many songs singing his name or 'give us a wave Poch'. IMO he would have still some sentiment toward us and appreciation what SFC have done for his profile. He gave us hope, and sadly that has been dashed. Krueger did us no favours and i wonder if his words gave MP little faith that the club would be able to match his ambition.

Pochettino chose to leave and didn't have to, stop trying to blame others.

Why does it have to be a daily basis? I know plenty of people who work away from their families all week. Sheesh, people on here are so narrow minded sometimes. :rolleyes:

Ok fine, in which case, it doesn't matter whether he lives in Chilworth or not either way.

There was the infamous 'We signed Pochettino' song that would be repeated a lot throughout many a game!?

Ok fine, in which case, it doesn't matter whether he lives in Chilworth or not either way.

Suppose so, but as it isn't going to happen. Not much point carrying on. Just wanted to say that some people do some extraordinary things. Came across someone who commutes on a weekly basis to and from near London to South Africa.

Suppose so, but as it isn't going to happen. Not much point carrying on. Just wanted to say that some people do some extraordinary things. Came across someone who commutes on a weekly basis to and from near London to South Africa.[/QUOTE]

Is it a member of the Flamingo family ??

He's got a lad that is still in the Saints academy? That's a turn up for the books!

Fair old commute that, Chilworth to Herts, good two hour drive each way.

Suppose so, but as it isn't going to happen. Not much point carrying on. Just wanted to say that some people do some extraordinary things. Came across someone who commutes on a weekly basis to and from near London to South Africa.

At least there are direct flights from the UK to South Africa

You're almost certainly right, but it would still be wonderful for this rumour to spread and give the Spurs fans something to worry about

If they worry about something as false as this then they must be stupider than even I think.Anti-anxiolitics all round necessary there.

Pochettino chose to leave and didn't have to, stop trying to blame others.
So have many others over the years. I have seen many people leave companies by choice and the new people being part of the reason. The club has been unsettled, mainly money and to a degree ambition or lack of it played a part as well.

So have many others over the years. I have seen many people leave companies by choice and the new people being part of the reason. The club has been unsettled, mainly money and to a degree ambition or lack of it played a part as well.

In fact Conte left Juventus over a dispute concerning the recruitment budget. Happens everywhere apparently, managers and players want progress, if they aren't convinced that they can get it with one club then they'll look elsewhere.