[VIDEO] Ex-Saints Charity Golf Day

St_Peej

For those of you interested in an inside look at a charity golf day featuring ex-Saints players, check out one of the two links below.

It features such players as:

• Matthew Le Tissier

• Francis Benali

• Neil (Razor) Ruddock

• Tommy Widdrington

• Nicky Banger

• Jimmy Case

• Reuben Agaboola

• Glenn Cockerill

• Neil Maddison

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vehosaintsfc/posts/1435710766708632

Twitter -

This edit is produced by Veho using their new K-Series cameras. It is an example of the kind of thing they will be doing throughout the season using the special access granted to the main club sponsor.

So if you haven't already I'd suggest liking and following their Veho Saints FC accounts to keep up to date with videos and competitions as they are announced. There are plans for some really interesting content, featuring not just ex-Saints but also the first team squad.

(To address the obvious; yes I work for Veho :D)

one of my pet hates this is,

This is Razor Ruddock

This is not Razor Ruddock

can't just copy someone elses nickname.

Yes, this p1sses me off as well whenever I hear that stupid nickname bandied about.

Ruddock was briefly known as "stomper" when he played for Saints. The 'razor' crap was given to him when he arrived at Liverpool. Another example of genuine, and unique 'scouse wit', that we're all supposed to admire.

Yes, this p1sses me off as well whenever I hear that stupid nickname bandied about.

Ruddock was briefly known as "stomper" when he played for Saints. The 'razor' crap was given to him when he arrived at Liverpool. Another example of genuine, and unique 'scouse wit', that we're all supposed to admire.

Thats simply not true, Tim Flowers referred The name Razor to me back then