Fraser Forster Joins on 4 Year Deal - Official

Wrensup

Let's face it....we sell fast and buy slow

Very slow

I wouldn't say Lallana's, Lovrens or even Shaw's deals were completed fast. Not entirely sure where this myth has arisen from. Maybe Football Manager?

He's signed, I'm not sure why everyone is still getting a tizz about it. Who cares if it's not announced yet? He'll be our player on Saturday, so it's all a bit pointless fretting isn't it?

Let's face it....we sell fast and buy slow

Very slow

You have no idea how long any of these deals have taken, Liverpool could have been after Lovren since Christmas for all you know. The fact that we have waited until players were sold before signing a replacement is neither foolish, shocking nor unique to Saints.

I still think we are a CB, striker and creative midfielder away from the squad we need but we haven't exactly been idle in signing players.

Back on topic - This is an excellent signing. We now look good in an area we badly lacked depth last season. Boruc and Forster will push each other very hard for that #1 spot.

Fantastic write up. Really appreciate the effort you put into these, very interesting.

I enjoy them, and it's become quite a nice tradition for the site. More of the effort comes from the guests who answer the questions to be honest.

Probably a brain fade on my behalf, but why is one interviewee called "JT"? Should it be "ST" instead?

The brain fade is all mine.... Cheers for pointing it out!

The brain fade is all mine.... Cheers for pointing it out!

No problem. Now I actually got to read the article and I really like it! The format as always is a winner. You ask the right questions yes, but more importantly you have found the right people. That Celtic guy is especially eloquent and funny.

Thanks for the effort! :toppa: