Lallana has bottled playing against us

Dazza82

There is indeed justice in this life. Karma does not fail. It worked with Hoddle who got his just desserts , sadly it ended the career of Dean Richards.

The cold damp Northern air will finish Adam off riddling his joints with arthritis and all sorts of nasty ailments. Let this be a warning to them all. Hope Liverpool get Preston in the Cup and Kevin Davies breaks his leg and finishes him off like he did with Dyer.

There is indeed justice in this life. Karma does not fail. It worked with Hoddle who got his just desserts , sadly it ended the career of Dean Richards.

The cold damp Northern air will finish Adam off riddling his joints with arthritis and all sorts of nasty ailments. Let this be a warning to them all. Hope Liverpool get Preston in the Cup and Kevin Davies breaks his leg and finishes him off like he did with Dyer.

You are definitely unhinged

You shouldn't be allowed on a computer unsupervised.

Dean Richards died and you're calling that karma for leaving a football club????

You are a complete weirdo.

If this does´t deserve a ban nothing does.

Dean Richards died and you're calling that karma for leaving a football club????

Don't twist what I wrote. I wrote "sadly" and his early death ( 10 years after he left SFC)had nothing to do with what I wrote. He was our hero but after he left the club to be with Glenda he was vilified, hated and there was great joy amongst the Saints supporters when he was always out injured.

" When Hoddle moved to Tottenham Hotspur in March 2001, he tried to take Richards with him. This led to a drawn-out battle of words between chairman Rupert Lowe and the Tottenham board, which ended in Spurs paying £8.1 million to persuade Lowe to release Richards from his contract which he d only signed a few months earlier.

Richards never realised his full potential at Tottenham due to persistent injury problems, and never fulfilled his ambition to play for his country. ( reason her gave to go to Spurs) At the time, his transfer fee to Tottenham was the highest amount ever paid by a club for a player who had not played internationally.

Don't twist what I wrote. I wrote "sadly" and his early death ( 10 years after he left SFC)had nothing to do with what I wrote. He was our hero but after he left the club to be with Glenda he was vilified, hated and there was great joy amongst the Saints supporters when he was always out injured.

" When Hoddle moved to Tottenham Hotspur in March 2001, he tried to take Richards with him. This led to a drawn-out battle of words between chairman Rupert Lowe and the Tottenham board, which ended in Spurs paying £8.1 million to persuade Lowe to release Richards from his contract which he d only signed a few months earlier.

Richards never realised his full potential at Tottenham due to persistent injury problems, and never fulfilled his ambition to play for his country. ( reason her gave to go to Spurs) At the time, his transfer fee to Tottenham was the highest amount ever paid by a club for a player who had not played internationally.

I kinda got what you were saying ART.

You are still bat s**t mental though;)

Don't write piles of gibberish then, you complete and utter relentless weapon.

Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

:lol: C**t.

bloody hell how quick opinions of our own former players change.........its got **** all to do with you or me as to how the agents percive whats best for thier bank accounts and stuff the rest but to wish its threatens his careers stupid .

Tried a search but Atkins was all hush hush about that injury.

Dec 28th 2012

Nigel Adkins refuses to be drawn on the extent of Adam Lallana’s knee injury. Juan Mata reckons he doesn’t require a rest over the busy festive period. Roberto Mancini hints at changes up front for City, Olivier Giroud is back in the Arsenal squad, while Michu and Luis Suarez are hoping to recover from ankle injuries in time for the weekend schedule:

Nigel Adkins is still refusing to reveal the extent of Adam Lallana’s knee injury. The Saints’ skipper has missed the last two outings with ligament damage and, although Adkins revealed that Lallana would not be in line to return at Stoke, he, again, offered no prognosis on the injury….

“He’s not going to play against Stoke and that is all we’re going to talk about”

The absence of Lallana has led to a midfield shuffle by Adkins, with Steven Davis drafted in at Craven Cottage to play up behind Rickie Lambert although, as Adkins explained, Gaston Ramirez’s role was tweaked throughout the match as the Uruguayan remains the key creative figure on show…

Injury reports elsewhere. Mention of knee operation prior to that injury at Reading

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adam-lallana/verletzungen/spieler/43530

Description Départ. End Date

Groin/Pelvis Injury 17/03/13 05/04/13

Knee Injury 09/12/12 29/01/13