If you could undo one transfer?

whelk

I wouldn't. They have all shown themselves for what they are. **** em all. Sell the lot. Wonder whether my interest in football is going to run out before the season even starts. Fortunately I am away on holiday soon, so I don't have to watch this **** develop.

That's just absurd. So you really do believe that had Lallana or Pochettino still been with us, no one else would have followed? :lol:

Shaw probably still would have gone, but Lovren and Chambers would surely still be here.

Chambers for me, i was prepared for everyone else leaving (once Lambert and Shaw had gone) but not him.

This. The only one that is completely inexplicable on every level.

And Morgan, which now feels crushingly inevitable.

Morgan is the transfer I don't want to happen.

But of those gone so far Chambers is the one I find most difficult to reconcile. It shows little fight by those in contol to keep things moving forward, and an no ambition. It seems we no longer even have an aim for the future other than quick £££.

This. The only one that is completely inexplicable on every level.

And Morgan, which now feels crushingly inevitable.

Guess dismissing the rumour as "in the ether between some dinlow on twitter and Alpine's warped little mind" would partly account for that.

Has to be Lambert, but of all those gone he's the only one that did it for the right seasons and I think most of us can accept him leaving. So, I would undo the calumn transfer, he's got a lot to offer and could develope to world class.

Has to be Lambert, but of all those gone he's the only one that did it for the right seasons and I think most of us can accept him leaving. So, I would undo the calumn transfer, he's got a lot to offer and could develope to world class.

This, really. Maybe not too bothered about Chambers if we have a replacement lined up. The big question is: Would be buy any of them back for the price we sold them?