The mess we're in

Crab Lungs

Jeez - this must be one hell of a rant to take that long to write out! Come on Crabs, I want to settle down for a TV dinner.

What's left to say though? Saints supporters have been well and truly shafted by a Board who have blatantly lied at every opportunity. The club is clearly a shambles. As I said some months ago (to howls of derision) - #itshappeningbutnotthewayweexpected.

To idle the time away a bit of name dropping, but it proves he cares!

Things must be bad when you get a call from Lawrie McMenemy in Florida asking what the hell is going on at St Marys. I know he is an old rogue but I can’t help thinking all this nonsense would not have happened on his watch.

Gonna post my bit here, for those of you who care anymore.. typing it out now, will post it up as soon as poss.

You could just have started the thread once you'd typed it out... or did you want more attention than that?

To idle the time away a bit of name dropping, but it proves he cares!

Things must be bad when you get a call from Lawrie McMenemy in Florida asking what the hell is going on at St Marys. I know he is an old rogue but I can’t help thinking all this nonsense would not have happened on his watch.

Dunc this would not have happened on Branfoots watch

An hour to write? Gonna be too long for me to bother with, can't you just do some bullet points? I'll help...

- club is sh1t

- told you club was sh1t, no one listens

- knew about Calum

- kat wants to sell

- board have no friends

Etc..