Defectors Watch

adrian lord

I know what people called you.

Correct? It’s the sad state of this place. Spend ages slagging off a certain player, actively celebrate when they leave and then go into full denial when they leave and prove them wrong.

Bizarre trait to have. But whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct? It’s the sad state of this place. Spend ages slagging off a certain player, actively celebrate when they leave and then go into full denial when they leave and prove them wrong.

Bizarre trait to have. But whatever floats your boat.

I think it is fantastic news that you are back on the forum just in time for transfer season.

Weather still good in Nairobi?

I think it is fantastic news that you are back on the forum just in time for transfer season.

Weather still good in Nairobi?

I’ve already posted my transfers and won’t be posting anymore.

Fair to middle with a southerly gust of sheep sperm

I’ve already posted my transfers and won’t be posting anymore.

Fair to middle with a southerly gust of sheep sperm

Is it a promise from you that you won't be posting any more?? If so. that is great news.

Goodbye. You will not be missed.

He's always had that ability to just switch off and lose concentration, we saw it enough times, probably doesn't get put under as much pressure for Liverpool most weeks. Its probably his main weakness as a defender, other more committed defenders, like a John Terry type I think would have got to the ball for that rebound off the bar.

Van Dijk is obviously very very good, but his pace often allows him to cover up that weakness in his game, he still more plays like midfielder who finds defending easy so plays at the back rather than a defender who actually enjoys all the dirty work of defending.

Leganes got a 3-0 away win vs Sevilla this evening taking them up to 9th, 10 points ahead of relegation with 3 games for most to go (ie they are safe). Carrillo an 86th minute sub, with En-Nesyri and Braithwaite starting.

Leganes got a 3-0 away win vs Sevilla this evening taking them up to 9th, 10 points ahead of relegation with 3 games for most to go (ie they are safe). Carrillo an 86th minute sub, with En-Nesyri and Braithwaite starting.

Martin Braithwaite, the loanee striker from Middlesborough who's replaced Carrillo, has scored a few goals since he arrived in January. Pellegrino has done a fantastic job at Leganes, taking them to the highest league position in the club's history (they've never finished higher than 17th before so 9th place is remarkable for such a small club).

Shaw named Utd’s player of season

No disrespect to Shaw, especially given the hard time he seemed to get under the Special One, but that does highlight the glittering array of very expensive dross that pulls on a United shirt.

Shows what a cracking game that was between us up at theirs recently, both ours and their goal of the season came from that game............despite the result all the goals in that game were pretty damn fine. Both teams could have settled the Penalty Save and Penalty Miss of the season from that game too if such a category existed.

We had better all hope and pray for a Liverpool win in the champions league final.

If Tottenham lift the trophy, and Pochettino decides his work is done, then eyes will be cast around the premier league for an experienced but younger manager, with European and champions league experience, who can imprint a style of play and personality onto a team.

We had better all hope and pray for a Liverpool win in the champions league final.

If Tottenham lift the trophy, and Pochettino decides his work is done, then eyes will be cast around the premier league for an experienced but younger manager, with European and champions league experience, who can imprint a style of play and personality onto a team.

SPurs will rightly want someone with much more to his CV than Ralph.

I think if Spurs won the Champions League, they’d be aiming a little higher than a man who narrowly avoided relegation, may or may not scrape 40 points and who’s teams have a nasty habit of throwing games in the last 5 minutes.

IF Poch goes Howe, Gracia, Benitez and Santo are all much more enticing prospects.

Hate to be a pedant but Ralph is 5 years older than Poch!!

It’s on days like this when I always think back to the days when our forum geniuses like Wes Ender would insist that none of our players would ever leave us, they’d all stay with saints to play with their mates. That we were a club on the up and Liverpool were in decline. It was going to happen because they once said man would never walk on the moon and anyone who pointed and laughed at him and his merry band of self titled enlightened posters was an idiot and a troll.

Gareth Bale didn't even come off the bench in what was probably the last time he'll feature in a Real Madrid matchday squad.

Their fans are proper weird. Imagine not liking the guy who scored in 2 Champions League finals and won a cack load of trophies with them.

And Fonte at Lille, who qualified for the Champions League, by finishing runners-up to PSG, with he best defensive record in the league.

Voted as part of the fans ligue 1 team of the year too

Sometimes people just need a new challenge, and I am pleased for them both. A change of scenery. Tadic has blossomed again at Ajax, and Fonte seems to have had a second wind too. Let's not forget Fonte was awful at West Ham.