Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Clyne, Lallana and Mane were outstanding, with Lallana being nominated as the MOM yesterday, following on from MOM performance for England, if they keep this up they could help propel Liverpool into real contention.

Another MOM performance for England from him tonight. Lallana is about the only England player who is clearly skilful enough to get into just about any team in Europe. Mane, Clyne and Lallana must all be worth twice what we sold them for. Just 1 or 2 more players from Saints - van Dijk & Bertrand - and Liverpool could totally dominate English football again.

Another MOM performance for England from him tonight. Lallana is about the only England player who is clearly skilful enough to get into just about any team in Europe. Mane, Clyne and Lallana must all be worth twice what we sold them for. Just 1 or 2 more players from Saints - van Dijk & Bertrand - and Liverpool could totally dominate English football again.

Lallana's headed goal tonight was a cracker; I still don't like him, but that was some goal, and he is playing well for Club and Country at the minute.

The question for us is: do we get extra money if Lallana achieves something at Liverpool? I remember reading the Mane fee goes up based on achievements, so I'd assume the Clyne/Lallana deals were weighted similarly? I'd hate to see Liverpool actually win something (as the country would never hear the end of it) but if it lines SFC's pockets with more cash, that can't all be a bad thing.

Yes, NS, Lallana is now beginning to look an absolute snip at £25Mill. "Engine room" of club and country now.

Agreed, but how do we convince them to stay once they're here? I expect Boufal's already got his plan for better things, providing he cuts the mustard.

The key as with most of us in lfe Manuel, whether we like it or not - is MONEY. Big Money gets the best players in the main, dare I say Mane :( . Man City were a Yo-Yo-Club, in comes Prince Mansour offering a min of £100,000 and then above per week to players and City overnight become a major football force. Big money is the trick.

AS much as I now dislike the weasel. Lallana does look a decent player again these days

Agreed but he did go AWOL for nearly 2 years before he started to show anything like his fee. Credit to Klopp who has given him the confidence boost he needed - and the national side are benefitting too.

Agreed but he did go AWOL for nearly 2 years before he started to show anything like his fee. Credit to Klopp who has given him the confidence boost he needed - and the national side are benefitting too.

yes lallana is playing well but i do t think he looks any better now that he did at saints. of course most will look at his performances now and comment on the what a genius klopp is for developing him as a player, conveniently forgoetting he has gone downhill massively im the last 2 years.

Whilst Rooney was enjoying himself at the Wedding in the team hotel, the SUN on Sunday is reporting Adam Lallana and his bromance partner Liverpool team mate Jorden Henderson hired a taxi and made a 220mile round trip to a strip joint in Bournemouth. No wonder he went off injured after 10 minutes of England game against Spain.

Seems Lallana is a regular customer at the club, often taking his Liverpool team mates along with him.

Meanwhile we still don't have the names of the 10 players who went to a night club till 4 30am last Saturday evening.

And Southgates considered fit to be the next England manager.!

This quote from one of the strippers made me laugh...

He’s become more arrogant over the years and quite dismissive to us all. He’s not even the best payer and can be quite tight. I’m not sure their wives or partners would be too happy with them coming here.” ?

He’s become more arrogant over the years and quite dismissive to us all. He’s not even the best payer and can be quite tight. I’m not sure their wives or partners would be too happy with them coming here.”

Was this a quote from the stripper or from Clattenburg?

He’s become more arrogant over the years and quite dismissive to us all. He’s not even the best payer and can be quite tight. I’m not sure their wives or partners would be too happy with them coming here.”

Said Markita Clattenburg.

Adam Lallana such a lovely devoted husband & father. Must make his partner feel so good to know he's off salivating over other women, especially after he made her and their daughter move to the other end of the country. His little weasel beard suits his personality so well!

I don't think his partner is exactly whiter than white...

What I find sad in this, and the Rooney piissed up wedding goings on, are those that condone it. Brushing it aside as young men being young men. Sure they are, but they are also supposed to be elite athletes, which means that the difference between you and the rest of the best is tenths of a degree. Sure there wasn't much booze with the batty boys trip to FYEO, but getting back to the hotel at 3am with a game the next day is not the best way to prepare. If they think it is, and that hell, it's only a friendly, then perhaps they shouldn't be picked for the national side as they clearly have the wrong attitude.

I am not sure whether it is fair to say, or not, but when players become "established" in the England squad (which also means playing for one of the big clubs) their attitude becomes totally shiit. It's no wonder that the national side performs so badly. It has ever since 1990, with a slight blip in 1996 as hosts (but even as hosts, we were average).

In 12 months, Virgil will be part of this thread. Beware, Klopp would have taken notice of his performance yesterday against his side.

I don't think VVD is going unnoticed by anyone. He is not going to stay because no one has noticed how good he is. One more year and then Barca for £65m best I can hope for.

Shocking actually how bad the CBs are at so many clubs who have huge resources so they should all come in with insane bids if the have any sense.

What I find sad in this, and the Rooney piissed up wedding goings on, are those that condone it. Brushing it aside as young men being young men. Sure they are, but they are also supposed to be elite athletes, which means that the difference between you and the rest of the best is tenths of a degree. Sure there wasn't much booze with the batty boys trip to FYEO, but getting back to the hotel at 3am with a game the next day is not the best way to prepare. If they think it is, and that hell, it's only a friendly, then perhaps they shouldn't be picked for the national side as they clearly have the wrong attitude.

I am not sure whether it is fair to say, or not, but when players become "established" in the England squad (which also means playing for one of the big clubs) their attitude becomes totally shiit. It's no wonder that the national side performs so badly. It has ever since 1990, with a slight blip in 1996 as hosts (but even as hosts, we were average).

I couldn't give a flying fck about Rooney getting pi ssed. I don't care if our players do either. Yeah of course don't want them laced with booze when playing for us but fck me the media getting on its high horse about such bs is comical. Oh sports science blah blah.

Course everyone would rather have JWP than George Best.

In 12 months, Virgil will be part of this thread. Beware, Klopp would have taken notice of his performance yesterday against his side.

He just signed a six year contract last summer I think we will get one more season out of him purely because the club need to get in a replacement for Jose first and probably don't want to start next season with two new CBs so will hold VVD to his contract (like they did with Vic and Morgan) so Fonte goes this summer and VVD the summer after is my bet.

I couldn't give a flying fck about Rooney getting pi ssed. I don't care if our players do either. Yeah of course don't want them laced with booze when playing for us but fck me the media getting on its high horse about such bs is comical. Oh sports science blah blah.

Course everyone would rather have JWP than George Best.

I don't know might improve their shooting with two goals to aim at..

Who the **** cares honestly? The British press are ****ing parasites. They destabalise every single England camp going all in the name of selling papers and who keeps them in business? The idiots buying their papers or clicking their stories online. The players weren't breaking the law and who are we to tell them how to spend their time off? Just let them get on with it, and stop trying to undermine Gareth Southgates tenure before he's even been confirmed as the full time manager!!

No wonder our bloody players don't want to play for England, Rooney said as much. They are always gunning for them.

Exactly Shance. It's the press's fault that Rooney was incoherent at 5am and the batty bros drove 4 hours to spend 2 hours looking at tit and bum.

It's not press's fault but why is it news worthy? The players were given a night off and quite frankly they can do what the **** they like with it. That's just the society we live in now though. Rather than getting behind the new managers they just want to publish recordings to get them sacked and publish stories about the players to unsettle them. Next we'll have through the window shots of Rooney drinking a beer at home in front of the tv and calling for him to be dropped. It's pathetic.

Why is it new's worthy? I guess being captain of the national side and representing your country means so little to some these days.

Of course it means something but does that mean he's not allowed to have a beer on his night off? People are too quick to cry outrage these days. Everyone is offended by something or outraged by something stupid. Rooney got drunk on a night off, oh no the shame. Quick lets plaster it all over the papers as that will definitely improve his performances and be good for the national side.

It's not press's fault but why is it news worthy? The players were given a night off and quite frankly they can do what the **** they like with it. That's just the society we live in now though. Rather than getting behind the new managers they just want to publish recordings to get them sacked and publish stories about the players to unsettle them. Next we'll have through the window shots of Rooney drinking a beer at home in front of the tv and calling for him to be dropped. It's pathetic.

I don't think these players would be getting vilifed if they had say, at least reached a semifinal in the past few tournaments- but because we're shi*e, losing to Iceland, anything our overpaid pampered twa*s do will be crucified- as in- why should they have fun when they haven't given any joy to loyal English fans for the past 10 years.

But say, someone like Özil was spotted in a club, I doubt German fans would mind, similar to Oktoberfest etc

Or maybe the above I've written is just pure sh*te.

Our lack of success is as much down to the managers as it is the players. Maybe even more so. For as long as I can remember England managers have either played systems that don't work with the players they have at their disposal, left their best players at home or thumbed players into positions they don't usually play just because they are a big name.

Just my opinion though. I just don't see the need to get all up in arms just because a few players went on the **** an two were in a strip club. So what?

Of course it means something but does that mean he's not allowed to have a beer on his night off? People are too quick to cry outrage these days. Everyone is offended by something or outraged by something stupid. Rooney got drunk on a night off, oh no the shame. Quick lets plaster it all over the papers as that will definitely improve his performances and be good for the national side.

Sure, but to be comatose? What is the difference between the best of the best? Not a huge amount. You want to go on the piiss and then maybe your opponent get's that advantage over you. Do you really think what Lallana and Henderson did less than 2 days before an England match was professional? Maybe you think driving 2 hours to meet some mates at a titty bar and then driving 2 hours back and going to bed at 3am is going to leave you in tip top shape?

Can't believe Lallana did 220 round trip to see some plastic t*ts, could have just gone to The Emirates for an evening.

When two guys are in love as much as Adam and Jordan this is typical of the things they do to be today.

Tell me who would pay out id they'd has an accident. The FA must have

regulations on remaining at the team hotel and training camp whilst on England duty.

Sure, but to be comatose? What is the difference between the best of the best? Not a huge amount. You want to go on the piiss and then maybe your opponent get's that advantage over you. Do you really think what Lallana and Henderson did less than 2 days before an England match was professional? Maybe you think driving 2 hours to meet some mates at a titty bar and then driving 2 hours back and going to bed at 3am is going to leave you in tip top shape?

George Best was one of the best players in the world at his peak, he was also an absolute **** head. I don't think what they did was very professional but it should've been kept in house and sorted by the manager. It doesn't need slapping all over the papers. This is why some of the players dread playing for england, because of our gutter press.

Their next few games inclue us , United , Watford , arsenal and Liverpool hahaha if they don't watch it they'll be going the wrong way down the table soon too !

Don't get too carried away. Saints are just 3points off the bottom three. We too have e some really difficult games to play as well.