Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Don't you ****ing go there I can hear your meltdown siren going off from here Charlie boy.......

Eh?

Edit: Just saw someone else mentioned Bertrand. I think they actually went for him last time when Rodgers wanted Bertrand.

I was genuinely meaning Moreno is woeful and Im sure LB will be one of Klopp's first considerations because he is a massive liability.

Edited by Saint Charlie

yep and he will be German ;-)

Who did you have in mind?

LFC know how to prize saints players they want out of SMS, so if they rate Bertrand you can bet they will tap him up in the next few weeks if they haven't already.

Do we get any bonuses on the transfer fee if Liverpool win?

For the purposes of my watching pleasure I have decided that we will earn serval million if they do. I fackin hate Liverpool.

I hope Sevilla win so that talkSport and Quinn don't have a wànkfest for the next month or two.

But **** me, BT don't half choose some **** poor commentators. Owen Hargreaves is even more boring than Michael Owen.

Don't you love seeing that smug look wiped off the faces of the scousers. If it stays like this I'm looking forward to seeing Lovren and Lallana fall to the ground at the end to contemplate the fact that they left us for European football and they'll be left with **** all. Mustn't count chickens though.

I hope Sevilla win so that talkSport and Quinn don't have a wànkfest for the next month or two.

But **** me, BT don't half choose some **** poor commentators. Owen Hargreaves is even more boring than Michael Owen.

It is like someone is on a windup with all their pundits. Can't believe they haven't tried to change it. Not heard anyone ever say they like Owen