Defectors Watch

adrian lord

What the heck happened to Real?

They were flying not long ago and were signing up all the best young Spanish players.

They've gone a bit stale in attack really. It's not surprising to see Barca and Real flip flop at the top over years, but that gap is just crazy. It's not even close. Real are closer to relegation than Barca!

I think Ronaldo has probably peaked, Benzema is a figure of hate around the place and Bale is just incredibly injury prone. They've got to freshen that side up, which is why I can see the likes of Hazard ending up there next year.

They've gone a bit stale in attack really. It's not surprising to see Barca and Real flip flop at the top over years, but that gap is just crazy. It's not even close. Real are closer to relegation than Barca!

I think Ronaldo has probably peaked, Benzema is a figure of hate around the place and Bale is just incredibly injury prone. They've got to freshen that side up, which is why I can see the likes of Hazard ending up there next year.

Get rid of Zidane and get Poch would be funny

Sorry to go on about it but it's so sickening watching all the ex-saints playing for the scousers. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so good and we weren't so shiete.

None of them have won a trophy since they left us. Their only chance for a trophy is the FA Cup. They’re not good enough to win anything else.

Watching that, Lovren should feel annoyed at being dropped.

His replacement has given away the goal, missed a reasonably easy headed chance, fired two or three shots wildly and passed in a cautious crablike way all night.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Some suggestion that Cardiff are interested in signing (30 yr old) David McGoldrick from Ipswich for £1m

(Pretty sure I remember him and Leon Best playing together upfront for Saints at Everton about 12 years ago)

Another bit of transfer speculation is Bialkowski ( another ex Saint) may be interesting Palace

Some suggestion that Cardiff are interested in signing (30 yr old) David McGoldrick from Ipswich for £1m

(Pretty sure I remember him and Leon Best playing together upfront for Saints at Everton about 12 years ago)

It was Dexter Blackstock and Best at Everton.

Mc Goaldrought didn't make his debut until the following season when Twitchy was "forced" into playing all the kids in a League Cup defeat at Mansfield. He didn't play a league game until the end of that season, against Millwall. The game that was Bale's debut.

WBA are going to cream us

pardew is far too canny for pellegrino

That counts for nothing. Most the people that shop in my local supermarket are too canny for Pellegrino.

All we need to do is employ a pretty young thing to wink her eye at Pards as he's getting of the coach and we'll take his eye off the ball. Matron.

So in his 3 seasons there Klippity hasn't got past the 4th round.

Why don't the interviewers ask him why he's such a failure, instead of blowing smoke up his anus.

I agree. Him and Pochettino can do no wrong, yet Mourinho and Wenger get slated, but they win trophies.

why the media has a hard-on for Liverpool and Tottenham that doesn't appear to be there for similar clubs, I don't know

I agree. Him and Pochettino can do no wrong, yet Mourinho and Wenger get slated, but they win trophies.

why the media has a hard-on for Liverpool and Tottenham that doesn't appear to be there for similar clubs, I don't know

England internationals; both former and current.

If they win the Champions League, I will post a picture of myself completely nude.

If they can't beat Swansea and West Brom, they're not going to go and beat Barcelona or PSG.

You're probably right, but sometimes teams click in certain competitions. I certainly hope they don't, but I won't be celebrating their lack of trophies until it's a definite.