Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Everton forum rumour mill is claiming Koeman has gone.

Announcement by the club at 5pm.

As I type this I feel sorry for him, but as I finish typing it, that feeling has passed.

hahahaahaha Karma for Koeman if it is true.

He won’t get an ounce of sympathy from me if they sack him.

Saints Win with GOTM, Skates lose, Koeman sacked, LOLvren masterclass.

Perfect weekend?

Almost, although a Spurs win is always a fly in the ointment. If ever there was a stereotypical desired mass-brawl game, 10 players sent off, both teams deducted 3 points, it's Spurs v. Liverpool.

Yep, he's still brilliant. Criticise him if that's still the case at the end of his career. It won't be.

Hes good, not brilliant - hasn't won anything substantial as a manager and a brilliant manager would have won the league with Spurs by now...I feel that the Spurs team is about to get pulled apart come next summer with the rumours of players wanting more $$$.

Hes good, not brilliant - hasn't won anything substantial as a manager and a brilliant manager would have won the league with Spurs by now...I feel that the Spurs team is about to get pulled apart come next summer with the rumours of players wanting more $$$.

I suppose this is like the Puel debate..what measures success? Bearing in mind Spurs haven't won a title in nearly 60 years, bearing in mind that Spurs income is significantly less than Any of the other of the top 6, bearing in mind they have spent nothing compared to clubs they are finishing above, I would say he has done a brilliant job to make then a permanent top 4 team. Meanwhile over in Manchester they have spent the best part of a billion pounds in a short time to get in front of MP's team!

Are trophies the only measure of success? If so Brendon is clocking up a few so he must be up there with the best of them? When Poch is Barce or Real Madrid manager winning trophies each season will that make him a better manager than he is now?

He can ride the wave of their current success and make a big move when the tide turns. He'll be wise to jump to a bigger team this summer or next.