Defectors Watch

adrian lord

• 2 weeks later...

Wanyama and Taider played in last night's 2-1 home loss for Montreal Impact in the north american champions league QF first leg. Taider scored and I am happy to report that despite the loss the atmosphere was amazing. Non stop racket!

Vic did pretty well but woeful finishing and defensive lapses cost the Impact in the end (very Saints-like).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Perhaps this should be on a Defector's Wives thread:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11548508/kevin-phillips-wife-arrested-attempted-murder/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly

She certainly has some form doesn't she ?

Apparently she was just delivering beer. Obviously you'd get a 49 year old footballers wife to deliver beer to a teenagers party on a council estate.

Apparently she was just delivering beer. Obviously you'd get a 49 year old footballers wife to deliver beer to a teenagers party on a council estate.

its nice to see that after her faux pas with a mobile phone salesman back in 2005 that they managed to save their marriage. I suppose the trappings of a Premier League footballers lifestyle beat out the offer of 1GB of free data every month after all.

its nice to see that after her faux pas with a mobile phone salesman back in 2005 that they managed to save their marriage. I suppose the trappings of a Premier League footballers lifestyle beat out the offer of 1GB of free data every month after all.

1GB data a month in 2005 would have been worth more than Kevin Phillips wage packet!

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Baird of the land said:

See ex saint Aaron Martin is playing in league 2 play off semi for Exeter. Hadn’t realized he was there.

Jordan Turnbull and Sam Hoskins were also involved in the other fixture for Northampton.

2 minutes ago, SuperSAINT said:

Clyne & Martina released from their respective clubs.

Let’s get the band back together again*.

——————

*MLG disclaimer:  I’m not being serious. 

It might have been worth signing Martina again just to put him on the pitch against Arsenal, just on the one in a million chance... 😆