Defectors Watch

adrian lord

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3995534/Ronald-Koeman-Romelu-Lukaku-sprint-Everton-run-trouble.html

Please go away Mr Carragher with your bullsh*t assumptions.

1) 'During the two years Koeman was at Southampton he would not have felt any heat or been subjected to any real criticism for overseeing a similar sequence, as was the case this time 12 months ago when he endured eight losses in 10 matches.'

Didn't we have Koeman two games away from the sack? (WBA and Watford at home in Jan 2016)

He more than felt the heat then ffs

2) 'I was surprised, then, that Koeman never returned to Southampton for Virgil van Dijk after John Stones was sold. This issue must be addressed in January or next summer.'

you're an idiot then Mr Carragher if you thought we would sell VVD to Everton after a season.

think this is why we all hate the city of Liverpool.

Edited by nta786

The bloke is doing a fantastic job alienating the fans, the youth players with these comments and the first team with the comments about Lukaku and the "we need the summer to make changes".

:(

Everton's Financial Results For 2015/16

Since 31 May, 2016, the Club’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, has provided an interest-free loan of £80m with no agreed repayment date. This funding has been used post-year end to reduce the Club’s long-term debt by repaying the entire other loans balance of £54.8m at 31 May 2016 and to pay exceptional items referred to above.

Saddo that I am I enjoyed browsing a few pages of the Ronald Koeman thread last night on GrandOldTeam (Everton forum).

The winter of discontent.

Does make me smile when ex-players/managers don't do as well as they had hoped once leaving St Mary's.

I'm not sure they'd want him. They are serious title challengers nowadays and are well stocked with defensive midfielders. If he's not considered good enough at Man United, I doubt he'll be good enough for Spurs. Everton might take him but we are the right level club for him. It's unlikely his pride would let him come back here though. If Everton don't take him, he'll end up somewhere like West Brom.

But, Wanyama, who was underrated by many of our fans, is having a superb season at Spurs. "Wanyama never gave the City attackers a moment’s peace." "Victor Wanyama – Superb display from the Kenyan destroyer who is fast becoming a fans favourite."

I'm not claiming to be ITK :lol:

Used to enjoy his press conferences, cant watch them under Puel - his manner and tone just drains the life from me.

Koeman has done well at Everton, he inherited an ageing squad that finished bottom half last season and only managed to add one or two (Bolasie then injured for season)

We have a better squad than them right now and this season we should finish comfortably above them, but feel this summer they will add aggressively and we will likely sell 2-3 again and the gap between us and them will start + his justification for leaving will then start to shine through

He can build something there, they have ambition that we don't it seems - he alludes to as much in the full interview

Used to enjoy his press conferences, cant watch them under Puel - his manner and tone just drains the life from me.

Koeman has done well at Everton, he inherited an ageing squad that finished bottom half last season and only managed to add one or two (Bolasie then injured for season)

We have a better squad than them right now and this season we should finish comfortably above them, but feel this summer they will add aggressively and we will likely sell 2-3 again and the gap between us and them will start + his justification for leaving will then start to shine through

He can build something there, they have ambition that we don't it seems - he alludes to as much in the full interview

7/10 to much of your stereotype posting to get more points...

Oh! and how do you add "aggressively" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fair play to Poch

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/mauricio-pochettino-makes-hospital-visit-to-see-stricken-ryan-mason/ar-AAmh6S3?li=AA572I&ocid=spartandhp

Mauricio Pochettino went to St Mary’s Hospital in London on Thursday afternoon to visit the stricken Ryan Mason*and said the Tottenham Hotspur squad had sent their former team-mate a video message, as football continued to wish the Hull City midfielder a full and speedy recovery from a fractured skull.