Dusan Tadic chant

Coldridge

Ok, I will just about tolerate it when we are playing Liverpool but will feel embarrassment for the other 36 games of the season. Lallana's departure is both upsetting and angering, but immortalising him in a chant dedicated to one of our new signings is petty. Supposing you acquired a new partner and any compliment laid upon you was not based on your own merit but benchmarked against their ex, you could be forgiven for thinking that they are carrying some emotional baggage into the relationship.

Let's not be the bitter party here whose praise is predominantly designed to denigrate the former partner before showing any legitimate respect for the new one.

Ok, I will just about tolerate it when we are playing Liverpool but will feel embarrassment for the other 36 games of the season. Lallana's departure is both upsetting and angering, but immortalising him in a chant dedicated to one of our new signings is petty. Supposing you acquired a new partner and any compliment laid upon you was not based on your own merit but benchmarked against their ex, you could be forgiven for thinking that they are carrying some emotional baggage into the relationship.

Let's not be the bitter party here whose praise is predominantly designed to denigrate the former partner before showing any legitimate respect for the new one.

WTF? Are you a mentalist septic?

It's just the constant... Morgan Schneiderlin la la la ,Morgan Schneiderlin la la la la.

Like the Liverpool chant 'poetry in motion.'

Never understood why the Spiderman theme-choon hasn't been used for Morgan. If Homer Simpson can do it for a pig, surely we can for a player?!

I like the one above from Twente. Nice & simple & can be repeated ad infinitum

I did make a suggestion of something different on another thread but it went down like a lead ballon :(

It's to the same tune as this :

[video=youtube;i-tagn3lB3I]

Oooh, Dusan Tadic

He's a Serb, he's f&cking class

He used to play for Twente, now he plays for Saints

When he's running with the ball he'll f&ck up your defense!

Oooh, Dusan Tadic .......

I couldn't give a f**k about being 'bitter', but it's an utterly s***te song, so really shouldn't sing it.

Never understood why the Spiderman theme-choon hasn't been used for Morgan. If Homer Simpson can do it for a pig, surely we can for a player?!

Who knows? If we had sung his name more often perhaps we could have convinced him that he was loved here and convinced him to stay.

But y'know. The old-timers couldn't be arsed and so now we're blaming him for a lack of loyalty when we ourselves have shown no concerted appreciation for his services.

Who knows? If we had sung his name more often perhaps we could have convinced him that he was loved here and convinced him to stay.

But y'know. The old-timers couldn't be arsed and so now we're blaming him for a lack of loyalty when we ourselves have shown no concerted appreciation for his services.

I've always thought of why we don't have a regulaly sung song for him, then realise the simple reason is that his name is too complicated to put in a simple song that 1000's of people will catch on to and join in.

Wasn't there last night, but at Bournemouth both the 'Lallana'/Sloop John B chant and the FC Twente ones were sung - the latter more often, as it should ideally be.

Yep. The Twente one was sung loads at Bournemouth. Tadic gave a wave to the Saints fans singing it when he was lining up a free kick. Only heard the Lallana one twice, and once was in response to the AFCB fans singing Lallanas name.

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin

Does whatever Wes Sneijder can

Downs a striker, any size

They fall over, then they cry

Look out!

Here comes the Schneiderlin!

Is he strong?

Listen bud,

He's got Alsatian blood

Can his passing be read?

Lobs a ball overhead

Hey there!

There goes the Schneiderlin!

etc etc :rolleyes:

I've always thought of why we don't have a regulaly sung song for him, then realise the simple reason is that his name is too complicated to put in a simple song that 1000's of people will catch on to and join in.

Both Lallana and Schneiderlin have/had at least two songs.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWEaAG5VPc

oh Forza pelle

Graziano

tell the y*ds and scouser to stick thier money up their arse.....

Oh yeah, we really want to be getting into the anti-Semitic stuff at the moment given that they've even been arresting Spurs fans over it... :facepalm:

I like the one above from Twente. Nice & simple & can be repeated ad infinitum

I did make a suggestion of something different on another thread but it went down like a lead ballon :(

It's to the same tune as this :

[video=youtube;i-tagn3lB3I]

Oooh, Dusan Tadic

He's a Serb, he's f&cking class

He used to play for Twente, now he plays for Saints

When he's running with the ball he'll f&ck up your defense!

Oooh, Dusan Tadic .......

THIS! with a bit of changing that would be great

Mmmmmmmmmm. Understandable analogy, and honourable sentiment.

I like it and Lallana deserves everything he gets. We should keep it.

Change it to.. oh forza pelle

Graziano

Facci un gol

Lallana lovern chambers shaw

You havent any class

Greedy judas bastards

Stick yer money up yer arse

I came up with something similar for Pelle:

Ohh Graziano

Italiano

From Feyenoord

Brought him to the club for the centre forward role

Give him half a chance and he'll stick it in the goal

Ohh Graziano...

Ooh, I'm impressed! But I bet you copy and pasted Dušan Tadić, just like I've just done, to get the accents!:-)

Here's a tip, Sue, for all those who use iPads/iPhones. If you let your finger rest on the letter on the keypad then all the accented options will pop up and you can slide your finger across to the one you want.

:)

• 4 weeks later...