Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Download the hola add on for chrome.

Type in premierleaguepass.com into hola add on and select Taiwan as country.

Once signed up turn off hola.

You can then log into nz site.

Gone with a free week trial on PremierLeaguePass to see what it's like with the streams, if they're anywhere near the quality of the full match recaps then it's well worth £3.80 a month.

"footballunited" code get's you a free week trial if you go to purchase 7 days on their site.

Download the hola add on for chrome.

Type in premierleaguepass.com into hola add on and select Taiwan as country.

Once signed up turn off hola.

You can then log into nz site.

Cool. Did you make up a billing address in Taiwan?

Signed up to a weeks free trial. Whats the quality lkke? Although I assume it depends on the individual bb speed.

Assuming this isn't 100% legit?

Pretty sure the live streams are similar to the game recaps in terms of quality so you'll have these options:

400kbps, 800kbps, 1600kbps, 3000kbps and 4500kbps

I've got my settings on 3000kbps for this picture:

33ufy9h.jpg

Looks great when on a 42inch TV via a HDMI cable.

Edited by Saints foreva

Hillbilly alert. How do you adjust the speed settings?

no it's ok, pelle just really is that slow.

Is there one i can get that works on normal iPad? I found one site last season that works ipad but is no sound + streams always start good then crap out after like 20 mins.

Has anybody who got The Al Jism / BeIn package last season heard whether our not they have been given back The Rights to show more than 1 Sat 1500 KO?

Nothing on their website to say so except in The Q&A section ....

Which channels does broadcast the Barclays Premier League (BPL)?

We are showing all BPL matches, live and exclusive in HD. Our main BPL channels is HD1 and HD11, which show all the top BPL games each week and are all included in the Full Sports Package. However, beIN SPORTS is broadcasting all 380 BPL games live, which means that when several games are being played at the same time, some games will also be offered on our other HD.

No date so possibly still left over from the start of last season, and they didn't bother amending it although it all went mammaries up early December ref Sat 1500 KO's. Cheating ****s. :wave:

At least The Dubai Saints will be able to see the opening game on The Sunday. #COYS

Well looks like Al Jism Sports, or as they are now re branded as Bell End Sports, are only showing one of this coming Saturday's 1500 KO's (Strangely their schedule showed that they were going to 2 y'day) so looks like they haven't resolved matters with The EPL, yet still shamelessly advertise see all 380 Prem Games Live on their web site. WABOC's.

Finally!!! Time Warner Cable have pulled their thumb from their arse and signed up with NBC to show ALL the Prem matches live online. Bye bye sucky streams! It was nice using and abusing each other in a sado-masochistic weekly ritual, but I don;t need you any more! :D

Yes, I'm gloating. ;)

Pretty sure the live streams are similar to the game recaps in terms of quality so you'll have these options:

400kbps, 800kbps, 1600kbps, 3000kbps and 4500kbps

I've got my settings on 3000kbps for this picture:

33ufy9h.jpg

Looks great when on a 42inch TV via a HDMI cable.

I think you'll find a change in the quality this season as Liverpool have signed Kbps, Mbps and even Mhz. Spurs signed all our pixels, and the bandwidth is refusing to play until it gets a move to a bigger server..

I had that trouble with Chrome, tried Firefox with one game full screen and another PIP and it was proper HD quality. When my free trial period runs out I think I'll invest in the Taiwan style PremierLeaguePass and Unotelly.com combo.

Exactly what I've got, works a treat. Al Jazeera was good last season, but with their rights issues PLP looks much better now, and the website is a lot better/simpler too.

Can you get it on mobiles? I'm still paying for offside streams.

I think so. There are instructions on unotelly.com about how to get it working on various mobile devices, TV's, pc's etc and once you've got unotelly.com working I guess the rest just falls into place.

I had that trouble with Chrome, tried Firefox with one game full screen and another PIP and it was proper HD quality. When my free trial period runs out I think I'll invest in the Taiwan style PremierLeaguePass and Unotelly.com combo.

Same happened with me, think it's to do with the flash player that Chrome use.

Faultless once I used Firefox.

Finally!!! Time Warner Cable have pulled their thumb from their arse and signed up with NBC to show ALL the Prem matches live online. Bye bye sucky streams! It was nice using and abusing each other in a sado-masochistic weekly ritual, but I don;t need you any more! :D

Yes, I'm gloating. ;)

Hi, I used NBC via a US mate last year but was always difficult to find the game once kicked off.

Just tuned in to Arse Palace with Firefox/Hola with no problems. About a minute behind Sky. Good quality but get the annoying black bars on top & sides.

Just watching through PC at mo but was good via HDMI>TV lasrt season.

Cheers

Alan

Its not free and wants 5.5 US Dollars per week

The saints game tomorrow IS free tomorrow ive just confirmed with the admin on the site, There channel 1 is free channel so yes it is and for all premier league games its 13.75 a month which is about 8.23 per month if im not mistaken (http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=13.75&From=USD&To=GBP) which is a complete bargain, but yeah the saints game is free tomorrow against the pool

Set up my PLP this morning and using unotelly (8 day trial) as recommended. Works a treat on mac. Just a pain having to keep changing DNS manually to hop from country to country

Can you explain?

I am getting the spinning wheel ATM. Joined PLP with Hola set to Taiwan, now using Unotelly. It played the man u game on catch up fine last night, but won't work now :(

Set up my PLP this morning and using unotelly (8 day trial) as recommended. Works a treat on mac. Just a pain having to keep changing DNS manually to hop from country to country

Can you explain?

I am getting the spinning wheel ATM. Joined PLP with Hola set to Taiwan, now using Unotelly. It played the man u game on catch up fine last night, but won't work now :(