West Ham away 30th August

pangy

Flying in to the UK for work that weekend and am looking to see the WH vs Saints game,what are the chances of me being able to get a 2 tickets in with the saints fans,will they go on general sale or will they be snapped up before they get there ?

I can get tickets in with the West Ham fans but I really don't want to do that

Flying in to the UK for work that weekend and am looking to see the WH vs Saints game,what are the chances of me being able to get a 2 tickets in with the saints fans,will they go on general sale or will they be snapped up before they get there ?

I can get tickets in with the West Ham fans but I really don't want to do that

Depends on what allocation we take, in theory it should make general sale.

Someone on here might be able to lend you a spare couple of season ticket numbers.

I hope so but doubt it.

I haven't been able to get tickets the last two seasons.

When they move into the Olympic stadium we might get a better allocation.....

I'm pretty sure it went to General Sale last season and maybe even the season before that. We get a big allocation there.

No - they sold out. I live in SE London, and the last away end tickets on general sale I was able to get for Saints was Loftus Road 2012-13.

Could have had craven Cottage boxing day tickets too, but ironically was down in Bursledon visiting my mum for that one.

Had no problems getting tickets for Charlton, Millwall, Brentford or Leyton Orient though!

No - they sold out. I live in SE London, and the last away end tickets on general sale I was able to get for Saints was Loftus Road 2012-13.

Could have had craven Cottage boxing day tickets too, but ironically was down in Bursledon visiting my mum for that one.

Had no problems getting tickets for Charlton, Millwall, Brentford or Leyton Orient though!

No, I'm pretty sure West Ham went on general sale the last two years. SPurs last season didn't even come close to selling out. Chelsea the last two seasons has also gone on general sale. And Fulham last season.

I covered the Fulham game.If you mean 'went on general sale and then sold out within an hour or so, before I was able to get through', then yes you're right.

Otherwise you are wrong. I know because I was trying to get ticket for them you see?

HTH

No you didn't cover Fulham.

Spurs didn't come close to selling out. Chelsea took ages to sell out.

I covered the Fulham game.

If you mean 'went on general sale and then sold out within an hour or so, before I was able to get through', then yes you're right.

Otherwise you are wrong. I know because I was trying to get ticket for them you see?

HTH

Spurs away definitely was not sold out last season, plenty of empty seats in our end. As was Chelsea the year before (midweek game)

Anyone who ordered tickets online for WHU received theirs yet.

No, which would suggest they seem to be making a habit of posting the tickets in the week immediately before the game. I ordered a Liverpool ticket on the Thursday and they only arrived the following Thursday, three days before the game!

ANy update on how ales are going for this and if we're going to take the full allocation?

If we haven't already taken the full allocation I would think West Ham will want the tickets. There was less than 3000 home tickets remaining earlier today. They're doing kids-for-a-quid for this game.

Not so great when you've got 2 kids want to go, and they charge you £43 for the 2nd one

Glad I managed to get tickets, but one son has to stay at home cos I can't afford all of us :(

What are you talking about? You can buy as many kids as you want as long as they have their own registered customer number.

If you're going to go somewhere as awful as the East End you should go all in and head to a disgusting and rough boozer, not mince about a Wetherspoons in the deserted City or cower by Waterloo until the last minute.

Get down Green Street / Barking Road and obtain a macabre social insight that will, ukrimately, remind you how lucky you are.