West Ham away

pangy

Only posting here as I need a quick answer as there is not that many tickets available in the home end left

Flying in to the UK for work that weekend and am looking to see the WH vs Saints game,what are the chances of me being able to get a 2 tickets in with the saints fans,will they go on general sale or will they be snapped up before they get there ?

I can get tickets in with the West Ham fans but I really don't want to do that

Only posting here as I need a quick answer as there is not that many tickets available in the home end left

Flying in to the UK for work that weekend and am looking to see the WH vs Saints game,what are the chances of me being able to get a 2 tickets in with the saints fans,will they go on general sale or will they be snapped up before they get there ?

I can get tickets in with the West Ham fans but I really don't want to do that

If you're a west ham fan trying to get tickets in the Saints end you can kindly fu.ck right off, it's the last season at Upton Park and going i'd guess a lot of Saints fans will want to go for that reason.

If you're a west ham fan trying to get tickets in the Saints end you can kindly fu.ck right off, it's the last season at Upton Park and going i'd guess a lot of Saints fans will want to go for that reason.

he's clearly not a west ham fan though is he..

Calm down fella , saints fan all my life. Just saying I can guarantee a ticket in with the home fans but that is my last resort as obviously I want to be in the away end