St Mary's included in FIFA 15

Plastic

:lol: and another thread descends

I really do like fifa but sometimes miss the simplicity of Match day and sensible soccer. Trying very hard not to get sucked into the FUT - spent a load on the mobile version a couple of years back

Just a little poke ;)

Used to love Sensi myself. Played effectively, it's not much like football. Bshort passing works, but those long after touch passes were more effective if you could master it. If you watched two very good players go against each other, you could charitably call it a game full of Hollywood passes. Very little difference between that and hoofball ;)

Not sure how many FIFA players there are on here, but the good news is that St Mary's will be immortalised in polygons, along with every other premier league stadium, in FIFA 15.

fifa-15-st-marys-southhampton.jpg

At first glance that would fool a lot of people into thinking it was a photograph rather than game graphics.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Think it's even got the LED's MLG!?

Yes it does have LED boards and each BPL club has chosen their a number of their own sponsors to be displayed on the boards. Think Veho, sunseeker and Eterna may welcome that!

Red & white striped net too. magic for geeks like me.

Yes it does have LED boards and each BPL club has chosen their a number of their own sponsors to be displayed on the boards. Think Veho, sunseeker and Eterna may welcome that!

Red & white striped net too. magic for geeks like me.

That attention to detail is awesome, not planning on buying FIFA this year, but looks impressive nevertheless.