Football Manager 2015

Matthew Le God

Way more than which figure?

as said, I was getting 4 injuries a game. now matter what I did....at least 4 injuries. either orange injuries that lead to a player out for weeks after a game, mixed with red ones during the game. It just became unplayable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How's everyone getting on with this now? There are some fantastic players you can pickup early on, and they become £30-40m players easily.

Ladisslav Krejci - left winger/amc

Romagnoli - you can get him from Roma's U20's team at the start of the game. Within 2/3 years he is the best defender in the game.

Carrasco - Belgian attacking player from Monaco. Absolute talent. Can pick him up for £10m and he is Gareth Bale-esque in his ability.

Oliver - You can grab him on loan from At.Madrid. I managed to negotiate a £14m purchase fee. Well worth doing it, top player in the AMC role.

Thomas Partey - Another At.Madrid player which you can pickup for loan with a view to buy. He's basically Wanyama, so when Wanyama does leave he's a pretty sound replacement.

Gaston Gil Romero - Got him for under £10m. He's Morgan basically, just Argentinian. I sold Morgan in the 2nd season for about £29m, got this kid for £10m. He's only 21 and is based at an Argentinian club - you have to get in there kind of early in the window, as some Italian clubs are sniffing.

Alan Noym - Great replacement for Clyne if you sell him. He's very quick, very strong, has a terrific delivery on him. Costs about £6m. Another RB worth looking at is (another!) at. madrid player, Silvio. They don't want him any more and you can pick him up for £1m. Portuguese international, 27 years old. He's rock solid

Sold Wanyama, Morgan, Clyne for a combined 60 odd million I think, got the replacements with plenty of cash left over.

I ended up with this team by season 3, finished on 72 pts in the Top 4:

Forster

Silvio - Fonte - Romagnoli - Bertrand

Gaston Gil-Romero

JWP

Carrasco - Oliver - Quintero

Rodriguez

Subs - Stekenberg, Partey, Nyom, Austin, Sims, McCarthy, Reed

Game is pretty easy just playing a 4411. First season finished 3rd with Saints with current squad although managed to add Marquinhos from PSG for 6.5m. Won FA Cup & League Cup.

Second season, sold Ramirez for 7.5m, Bertrand to City for 27.5m (lol), Long for 2.5m and Osvaldo for 7.5m. Bought Goulam from Napoli for 7.5m, Balanta from River for 7.5m and Aboubakar for 16m. Won league with 96 points and FA Cup again.

Won league ever season since and CL in 2018 which I have now stopped at.

Team for 18/19 Season:

GK: Mason (regen through youth - literally best player I have had come through already in England team! Sold Fraser for 20m to Everton) - http://i.imgur.com/jhJd5XX.jpg

RB: Clyne

CB: Caulker

CB: Musacchio (From Villarreal)

LB: Ghoulam (From Napoli)

RM: Mane

CM: Big Vic

CM: Morgan

LM: Bernard (From Shaktar) (Did have Jay Rod but sold him in summer to City for 45m!)

AM: JWP

CF: Aboubakar (From Porto)

Other good purchases : Mbemba & Tielemans from Anderlecht. Ould-Chikh from FC Twente.

Also still have Targett as squad player and picked up Lallana on a free transfer!

Important staff additions:

Stam as Asst Manager

Fevre as Head Physio.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

Oh and how easy is it to make coin, my sold players since the start for mega bucks..

Bertrand: 27.5m to City

Balanta: 46.5m to City

Tadic: 40m to Utd

Marquinhos: 37.5m to Chelsea

Jay Rod: 45m to City

Forster: 20m to Everton

Vrsalijko: 20m to Chelsea - Was only back up to Clyne!

Seferovic: 15m to Schalke - Again was only a back up player.

Insane money for Bertrand..! Although I do have lots of clubs knocking on the door for him in the 2nd/3rd season, but never at that amount.

I'll tell you a surprising fee I did get, £18.5m for Osvaldo after he returned from Boca. To liverpool.

Fvre as head physio or just physio is one of the first staff additions I make. You can also somehow get Tomas Tuchel as coach, so i make the most of that whilst I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I paid £10 for it just to see what's different from 2013. Basically for me, the answer is that now it's an absolute pain in the jacksie to edit because they've taken away the opportunity to save and read files in .xml, which is the easy way

It also means that my 2013 files which have some quirks in them (eg created team histories with renaming) now can't be edited, so my simmed 2133 season has a load of "as X" and "as Y" history name glitches all over it and I can't remove them using FM15 because the .xml was created in 2013 and the file I've saved for 2015 has a load of changes on top of it already before I noticed the problem.

The usual crap then. Beats me how they keep getting away with these user-unfriendly changes when the fanbase and editing is all that keeps it going.

I do like being able to drop graphics in unfaffed, but the ever-changing IDs for created players and teams in a big db are still a massive pain too. It really can't be hard to keep each year's created players completely separate from the auto-generated IDs can it? :o

Oh and JWP is abso-ferking-lutely ridiculously overrated, and England always win the Euros and the World Cup in my simmed games, you really need to get your heads out of your collective SI-ar5es on how good English players actually are.

• 2 weeks later...

What im looking forward to in FM2016

1) Bugged injuries when you are winning the league

2) Players picking up knocks in every ****ing game, which never actually happens

3) Players going spastic if they miss one game even thou they are rotation players and you have a massive squad to cope with europe

4) the game focusing on being to much like real life and being a massive bug fest **** storm

5) RIP football manager

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the details, but at a guess any feuds/rivalries built up with another club could for example impact on your ability to do transfer/loan deals with them. People are often dismissive of small features on FM, but it is all these thousands of features collectively that make it a more immersive experience.

I don't know the details, but at a guess any feuds/rivalries built up with another club could for example impact on your ability to do transfer/loan deals with them. People are often dismissive of small features on FM, but it is all these thousands of features collectively that make it a more immersive experience.

I do not think I have ever noticed any issues with rivalries on the game. So not really sure how much influence 'dynamic rivalries' will have

I do not think I have ever noticed any issues with rivalries on the game. So not really sure how much influence 'dynamic rivalries' will have

Every long-term game i've played on FM has usually sparked at least one or two feuds with certain managers or clubs - competitive rivalries happen. I think this is a nice feature.

• 2 weeks later...

I want a 3D and 2D kit editor.

Not really, I have templates and Photoshop (and Paint.net, for that matter).

I would like the game to stop assigning created players with IDs that are ever going to be used again though, they need to be tied to some unique identifier so that no matter how many times you use the same Db it always creates a new UNID, preventing the bloody thing from shifting my created players to new IDs and losing all of their associated pictures (without having to use a stupid non-ID based naming convention in the xml file). I mean, the ID numbers exceed the number of people on the planet by a factor of about a million already, how hard can it be to NOT just call them all 20260whatevernumbersarenext956 or whatever.

And don't get me started on getting rid of XML for proprietary FMF files, massive pain in the ar5e for anyone who wants to just edit and create stuff.

• 4 weeks later...