Florin Gardos - DONE DEAL

Saint-Armstrong

Florin Gardoş (25 years) was sold today at English Club Southampton. Transfer of the summer will bring in Romanian football champion in the accounts of six million euros, announces mondonews.ro. At the "saints" has been proposed in this summer and Van Chiricheş, a former high school which is no longer wanted at Tottenham. Now it bears the final negotiations. We will return with details. Southampton finished the previous season in the Premier League and eighth place, one of the best finishes in recent history of the club founded in 128 years ago. Coach Ronald Koeman came this summer on the St. Mary's Stadium, substituting for Mauricio Pochettino 's. "Saints" who had won just one European Cup, conquered England in 1976, they sold many holders this summer, and the team is in reconstruction. It will have fellow Gardoș in defense panali Jose Fonte's Dutchman Jos Hooiveld, and Englishman Jack Stephens. Florin Gardoș came to Star in 2010, Concordia Chiajna, and selected 81 parties in Liga 1 for "red-blue".

My thoughts:

His voice is very good and I enjoyed his singing right from the beginning. I also liked it when he kicked that other player in the head early on.

Was once suspended for 10 games for breaking an opponents leg apparently.

I wonder if he could manage a hat trick at Anfield? ;)

Bugger, I've just remembered that one of them is out injured

Definitely in the starting line up for L/pool, take out their CB with the tattoos at a corner if you can...

Think we will need another CB as we'll have to prepare for the fact this bloke may be suspended from time to time.

Definitely in the starting line up for L/pool, take out their CB with the tattoos at a corner if you can...

Think we will need another CB as we'll have to prepare for the fact this bloke may be suspended from time to time.

Didn't Lovren get sent off for Lyon every couple of weeks or so?

Anyway, that tackle might well have been a red, but 10 games seems a little harsh.

Nice. He was probably swayed by the fact our incredible support at Steaua in 2003 has gone down in Romanian footballing legend. I'm happy to have played a part in that.

Singing in the rain.

We were singing in the rain........

Welcome Florin.

Oh and it's been a while since I was an expert on UK currency, but shouldn't he be called Six Bob?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florin_(English_coin)

Dear Roger guess i was right then and there was a medical yesterday after all.

I was joking. Mate you're a legend. Have we signed him then and are we after both him and rojo or one? Also any news on other positions ie centre forward?

A right unit and a very good player, some big sides were sniffing around him a couple of years ago including Arsenal, Inter, and would you believe it, Liverpool! If big Vic is also up for it the scousers had better put St Johns Ambulance on overtime...