Song for Lallana

mcbendy

Credit to this chap on Twitter - quality song for Lallana...

Jack Donaldson ‏@jahado 4m

Lallana has left, Clattenburg was right, one England call up and he changed overnight. #saintsfc

He plays on the left

He plays on the right

Lionel Messi makes Adam look ****e

Although that is quite funny......especially with Clattenburg reffing the game on Sunday? But let's get it over and done with if we must do it. Then let's get behind the players that are still here, who are prob still mates with lallana etal and may not react well to their fans singing about their mates. COYSaints!

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

New saints anthem?

No mention of them down the M27

To the tune of the Wild Rover, Have a try and see if it works

We've followed Southampton for many a year

Through the good and the bad times

With laughter and cheer

We play at St Marys

The home of us Saints

If you think we'll desert them

We effin well ain't

Cos we're Southampton

We'll always be Saints

If you think we're deserting we effin.......... well ain't.

Credit to this chap on Twitter - quality song for Lallana...

Jack Donaldson ‏@jahado 4m

Lallana has left, Clattenburg was right, one England call up and he changed overnight. #saintsfc

Probably nicked it off the thread on here a few weeks ago to which the lyrics were

"Kissed the badge then he left

Clattenburg was right

Adam Lallana

He changed overnight".

Or..... just show him a bit of appreciation for playing a big part in getting us to the prem and then move on.

Think most people would have wished him the best of luck had it not been for the manner in which he got his move, his rant about the club and cringe worthy insincere and egotistical echo advert

He wanted to leave for a bigger club and was honest about it. Don´t see the problem. He gave us so much, probably more than any player since Le-Tiss, that is what I will remember.

And the echo thing might have been a bit cheesy, but it was well intentioned. He didn't need to do that and most players would not have bothered.

He wanted to leave for a bigger club and was honest about it. Don´t see the problem. He gave us so much, probably more than any player since Le-Tiss, that is what I will remember.

And the echo thing might have been a bit cheesy, but it was well intentioned. He didn't need to do that and most players would not have bothered.

So you think he behaved in a totally dignified and professional manner then?

A lying, backstabbing, badge-thumping Judas is how he'll be remembered. The echo nonsense simply demonstrated the arrogance of the man. A chance to write or have any picture he wanted and he chose a picture of nothing but himself.

The fact he wore the armband for 2 years makes his behaviour even worse.

Probably nicked it off the thread on here a few weeks ago to which the lyrics were

"Kissed the badge then he left

Clattenburg was right

Adam Lallana

He changed overnight".

Probably... That was mine. Close enough anyway. I know it's another Sloop John B chant but it's closely based on what we sang for him, maintaining the 'left' and 'right'. As a bonus it actually scans syllable for syllable.

Bu1FKl3CIAADMqy.png

...and yes, we should concentrate on supporting our own players, Lallana won't be playing, blah blah. I don't see the harm in interspering a few cheap digs amongst that.

Edited by ant

It was patronising and conceited, and classless which when you think about it is unsurprising.......

I recently found an old programme of Colchester v Saints (at Layer Rd on Boxing day 2007).

Apart from Kelvin, AL was the only one still with us *****il recently)

I think people should remember the years of service and the profit we made from him.

Sorry to see him go but from a career advancement point of view it would make sense

If you feel bitter keep it to yourself at Anfield (and don't bellow in my ear)

FFS you lot are like a jilted boyfriend. It's bad enough singing a stupid song when he's playing , but doing it when he's out injured just makes us look small time . Maybe if we're winning with a couple of minutes to go then some **** taking maybe in order . But if we're 3 or 4 down and singing stupid songs "clatenburg was right, you've changed Adam ". Will make us look right numptys. The best thing we can do is go over the top with our apprication of his replacement, that's the best way to dent his ego. Not some stupid song

Singing a bunch of songs about Lallana and making the banner are the best ways to show Adam that we are really hurt by the fact that he has left. It will massage his enormous ego and tell everyone watching that we aren't as happy with his replacement as we were with him in the team.

If that's what you want everyone to think, go ahead and sing a song for a player that doesn't even play for us anymore.