Posting photos on here?

Norm

I would like to post a fair few photos of the Dell on the Forum. I know how to post a single photo (thanks to one of the posters, via Photobucket) but how would I post say 30-40. One at a time or as a whole group (somehow)?

Any advice most welcome to this complete Non Techie.

Ah okay, 40 pics. Might be a bit laborious to upload them one by one on a phone using the TSW app (Tapatalk) so you are best to get an account with any of the good sites (eg tinypic or picassa or flickr etc) and upload the entire album. Depending on which service you use you will have to mark the album as shared or public (terminology will vary) and then you can post links or embed on these forums.

You can create an album on your profile page and upload them to there. Easiest and better than giving them to a 3rd party like Photobucket etc.

Aha! Do this! ^

This is why I like using the Tapatalk app as photos go directly to the TSW servers and not 'owned' elsewhere.

Mind you, now I realise it is forty photos of the Dell, I am not AS keen as when I thought it might be more totty...