Billy Sharp joins Leeds for Undisclosed fee

KelvinsRightGlove

Good luck Billy - I hope you do really well at Leeds. Not treated well by Saints, especially Pochettino (why Guly rather than Billy?) - a real professional - some of the petulant youngers players could learn a lot from Billy Sharp's behaviour.

To be fair, Guly could run and defend

Good luck, but about time he went. Hope he does well but recent form will suggest otherwise and Leeds look a pretty poor side tbh.

4 good games for Saints in 2.5 years. Nowhere near legend status people make out.

Also, for those saying he's the model pro, why is he constantly overweight?

Good luck Billy. Came and did the job we needed him to do. Just a shame he was never really going to cut it in the Premiership. Hope he does well and gets a glut of goals for them.

It does annoy me when people hark on about Sharp never going to cut it in the Premiership when he only had a few minutes on the pitch. The truth is we'll never know.

But good luck Billy. You deserve the break after being messed by Saints.

It does annoy me when people hark on about Sharp never going to cut it in the Premiership when he only had a few minutes on the pitch. The truth is we'll never know.

Exactly - impossible to know. I think we could have used him at times last year. Hope the move goes well for him.

Seem some Leeds-based rumours that we've basically got our money back for him, which would be pretty impressive. I was under the impression we were quite happy to let him go for nothing, just to save on the wages.

It just shows, the blokes upstairs may be tougher negotiators than all the moaners on here are prepared to admit.

Using that logic we'll never know if I could cut it the Premier League.

Getting a game at that level is kinda part of the "cutting it" bit.