Victor Wanyama

cobbysouth

"Southampton averaged 1.47 points per game last season but that jumped to 1.58 when Wanyama started and dropped to 1.28 when he didn’t. They conceded on average a goal every 121 minutes when he was on the pitch and that dropped to every 57 minutes when he didn’t play."

Some dont like him for the occasional sloppy pass but thats some incredible stats. And hes only 22. Think he's guns make a big difference next season.

"Southampton averaged 1.47 points per game last season but that jumped to 1.58 when Wanyama started and dropped to 1.28 when he didn’t. They conceded on average a goal every 121 minutes when he was on the pitch and that dropped to every 57 minutes when he didn’t play."

Some dont like him for the occasional sloppy pass but thats some incredible stats. And hes only 22. Think he's guns make a big difference next season.

Didn't his injury coincide with Boruc's?

yes CC , he is a brick sh1thouse. Unfortunately those buildings are useless at passing an effing ball.

Jack can tackle and play a bit.

hahaha well vic gets it and passes it to someone else but to be fair I think at the end of the season when he was getting back into form his passing was actually much improved, anyway vic is a destroyer, am not sure what Jack is, very neat and tidy player but I think we can all agree we groan when the ball falls to him in a good shooting position :D

I like Big Vic. Everyone likes Big Vic. Could be part of the reason Morgan wants out though, he's said more than once that he prefers playing alongside Cork as it gives him more freedom to roam and get forward. When they play together, in last season's 4-2-3-1, Morgan and Vic were arguably the best midfield pairing in the league.

22????!!! I didn't realise he was that young. Blimey he's good.

He was very poor in a number of games, struggling to find a team mate five yards away. His long passing is as bad as I have ever seen at this level. Also I would say that we were a little boring to watch in a lot of games he played in. He slows the play down so much and everything is square, everything. Personally I preferred watching us when a cork played. That doesn't mean I don't like him, just don't think he was mr wonderful last season. At 22 he is just going to get better and better though...

Oooh Messi is better than Ronaldo cos on average his pass completion rate is 94.6% to Ronaldo's 94.3%. Indisputable.

Same ****s on here reach for Wanyama's pass completion stats. Football is art for some friggin SSN graphic.

hahaha well vic gets it and passes it to someone else but to be fair I think at the end of the season when he was getting back into form his passing was actually much improved, anyway vic is a destroyer, am not sure what Jack is, very neat and tidy player but I think we can all agree we groan when the ball falls to him in a good shooting position :D
Cork is undoubtedly not a goal scorer. But I think when he had his chance last year he was a very accomplished premier league player. Him and Morgan were immense, hunted as a pair and were relentless. Why mention wanyama is a destroyer and cork can't score? We finished 8th last yr and the reason why was??....