Andros Townsend

Yorkshire Saint

Its not really seeing some of the prices this summer. Besides, will probably be rejected.

But would be a decent wing option. Miles better than Redmond thats for sure.

True, I guess he's an England international as well so has that in his locker. Got a feeling that won't be enough though, as Spurs will be a bit awkward...

Its not really seeing some of the prices this summer. Besides, will probably be rejected.

But would be a decent wing option. Miles better than Redmond thats for sure.

True, I guess he's an England international as well so has that in his locker. Got a feeling that won't be enough though, as Spurs will be a bit awkward...

Steve De Ridder in disguise. Watch him run quickly down the wing.......and out for a goal kick.

OR

Run quickly down the wing, cross it.....and out for a goal kick.

Miles better than De Ridder. No world class but what do you expect?

He is certainly more direct than anyone we have and can be a big threat when on form.

Steve De Ridder in disguise. Watch him run quickly down the wing.......and out for a goal kick.

OR

Run quickly down the wing, cross it.....and out for a goal kick.

He is certainly more direct than anyone we have and can be a big threat when on form.

He's much better than Steve De Ridder.

Maybe my point wasn't clear. If we want a winger, we need one who can actually contribute to play. Townsend doesn't, he just runs quickly and with no real purpose. He scored one screamer last season and suddenly he's brilliant. He would be the Northam's new Jason Puncheon. I am happy to be proved wrong if he does come.

He's much better than Steve De Ridder.

Maybe my point wasn't clear. If we want a winger, we need one who can actually contribute to play. Townsend doesn't, he just runs quickly and with no real purpose. He scored one screamer last season and suddenly he's brilliant. He would be the Northam's new Jason Puncheon. I am happy to be proved wrong if he does come.

It seems to me that our final bits (and most expensive bits) of business seem to revolve around premiership experience.

Which other wide player would the people who are slagging this offer prefer?

I do like Redmond but he'll cost just as much if not more. I'd have no problem with us signing Andros it seems RK wants pace down the wings and Andros fills that roll I'd say.

It seems to me that our final bits (and most expensive bits) of business seem to revolve around premiership experience.

Which other wide player would the people who are slagging this offer prefer?

I do like Redmond but he'll cost just as much if not more. I'd have no problem with us signing Andros it seems RK wants pace down the wings and Andros fills that roll I'd say.