• Wanyama
    • Schneiderlin
    • Davis
    • Tadic
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Pelle
    • Isgrove
    • Long

Decent performance, had the chances to get something from the game. Play like that and there's no reason why we can't repeat the 8th place finish. Yoshida, Clyne and JWP superb.

Pelle on the other had, abysmal. May as well have not been on the pitch - needs to seriously step up.

Decent performance, had the chances to get something from the game. Play like that and there's no reason why we can't repeat the 8th place finish. Yoshida, Clyne and JWP superb.

Pelle on the other had, abysmal. May as well have not been on the pitch - needs to seriously step up.

Interesting to see what Souness has to say,considering he said before the game we would struggle to stay up.

Outplayed them for long periods of the game and didn't deserve to lose.

Sterling as MOTM has to be a joke though,I assume they have to pick someone from the winning team?

Wanyama was immense today

Interesting to see what Souness has to say,considering he said before the game we would struggle to stay up.

Outplayed them for long periods of the game and didn't deserve to lose.

Sterling as MOTM has to be a joke though,I assume they have to pick someone from the winning team?

Wanyama was immense today

Liverpool lived dangerously but upped the gear when they needed to.

Good effort but given the team we have at the moment it's hard to see how we can up a gear ourselves.

Yoshida got better as he went on. Pelle is not good enough, yet. Long is not worth £12m.

We need another striker (I know Jay Rod is still ours and to come back but....)

We need another CB.

We need another right sided attacking wing.

We played ok. Deserved a draw for effort, but Liverpool had too many options and gears. Commendable away performance, but we are not a complete team yet.

Good effort but given the team we have at the moment it's hard to see how we can up a gear ourselves.

Yoshida got better as he went on. Pelle is not good enough, yet. Long is not worth £12m.

We need another CB.

We played ok. Deserved a draw for effort, but Liverpool had too many options and gears. Commendable away performance, but we are not a complete team yet.

We need another CB.

sorry but thatbis shyte. i didnt see liverpool up any gears. if anything saints uped the gears secomd half and should have run away with it.

We need another CB.

sorry but thatbis shyte. i didnt see liverpool up any gears. if anything saints uped the gears secomd half and should have run away with it.

Ward prowse has looked **** all game

Rubbish. He wasn't the best player on the field but to say he was **** all game is just completely and utterly wrong. His main problem is that he is knocked off the ball too easily, but he was actually very good at getting the ball today and working the corners and free kcicks well. He needs to be more confident in taking on a shot. Pelle was about as useful today as Gerrard, two of the most anonymous performances seen.

Ward prowse has looked **** all game

Rubbish. He wasn't the best player on the field but to say he was **** all game is just completely and utterly wrong. His main problem is that he is knocked off the ball too easily, but he was actually very good at getting the ball today and working the corners and free kcicks well. He needs to be more confident in taking on a shot. Pelle was about as useful today as Gerrard, two of the most anonymous performances seen.