Milwall - Rail issues

benjii

Hello everyone.

London Bridge is not working next week so the usual train to South Bermondsey and back takes a long time and involves interchanges. After the match it'll take an hour to get to Waterloo from there.

Wondering if anyone has walked to Surrey Quays tube before after a match there? That would seem to be the quickest way of getting home but I don't want to scuff my Gazelles, break my Sergio Tacchini zip top, or lose my Acquascutum scarf. Will I be safe?

Hello everyone.

London Bridge is not working next week so the usual train to South Bermondsey and back takes a long time and involves interchanges. After the match it'll take an hour to get to Waterloo from there.

Wondering if anyone has walked to Surrey Quays tube before after a match there? That would seem to be the quickest way of getting home but I don't want to scuff my Gazelles, break my Sergio Tacchini zip top, or lose my Acquascutum scarf. Will I be safe?

You can get back to Southampton without having to use Waterloo or London Bridge - going south on the train from South Bermondsey and changing for Clapham Junction.