Malky MacKay is a horrible ****

Batman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

well, well, well. Didnt vinny tan say that he had good reason to move him on????

wasnt charges of unfair dismissal dropped, also?

just shows, that there can be far more to what we know in football

Edited by Batman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

well, well, well. Didnt vinny tan say that he had good reason to move him on????

wasnt charges of unfair dismissal dropped, also?

just shows, that there can be far more to what we know in football

What has MacKay actually said or done?

What has MacKay actually said or done?

did you not read it.?

off the top of my head, this....

the reply from Mackay’s phone was: ‘Fkn chinkys.’ A further message says: ‘Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’

Would be amazed if it that kind of thing isn't more widespread, as we saw with that nice David Dein a while ago. Laddish culture/banter but getting out of hand.

Tan has just mined the company phone/email records and done him over just when he was about to land a new job. Pretty sweet.

Doesn't excuse MM, by any means. Idiotic stuff in the main. But I would think there are a few managers out there deleting their sent items this morning (not that that would actually help).

I see MM has apologised for his error of judgement.

The texts were private, friendly banter at a time when he was under extreme pressure.

this has come out via the LMA. which in itself has brought criticism from various angles

no doubt, MM will be ordered to go on some sort of rehab course by the FA and of course, he will get involved in a charity and be very sorry

Edited by Batman

That LMA statement is extraordinary.

Someone was tasked with writing a statement, took all day to do so, presumably had it checked over by senior LMA officials, and they released THAT. :uhoh: :mcinnes:

Using the word "banter" as an excuse for discriminatory conduct is pathetic enough when it's a heat-of-the-moment response, but when it's in a considered and otherwise-bland official statement, that's staggering PR ****wittery.

... The texts were private, friendly banter at a time when he was under extreme pressure.

Cool, so long as he's just a private racist, anti-semitic, misogynist. I mean we all spew racist slurs after a bad day at the office, right?

collymore summed it up...

LMA statement. Fuking disgraceful. Institutional acceptance of the "banter" of casual racism.

Jacob Steinberg ‏@JacobSteinberg 1h

Someone at the LMA has typed out that statement, sat back in his chair and gone "yep, nailed it".

did you not read it.?

off the top of my head, this....

Not sure how I missed them first time around, fair cop.

Who were these texts sent to? To someone that has made them public? Or has Tan been able to just produce all info sent from a company mobile phone as owner of the organisation?

Not sure how I missed them first time around, fair cop.

Who were these texts sent to? To someone that has made them public? Or has Tan been able to just produce all info sent from a company mobile phone as owner of the organisation?

Seems it was all seized by Lawyers employeed by Cardiff to handle the false dismissal claims from MM. They had a warrent to search all of Moody's emails and texts from company assets as they investigated any potential wrong doing regarding transfer deals.

Seems it was all seized by Lawyers employeed by Cardiff to handle the false dismissal claims from MM. They had a warrent to search all of Moody's emails and texts from company assets as they investigated any potential wrong doing regarding transfer deals.
Nicely played by Tan then, he has done Mackay up a treat. God knows what would be on the phones of a lot of top professionals across various industries, Mackay has just been unlucky to get caught out here.

Nicely played by Tan then, he has done Mackay up a treat. God knows what would be on the phones of a lot of top professionals across various industries, Mackay has just been unlucky to get caught out here.

Not sure is anyone would survive professionaly if every text and email was scoured through and made public.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/redknapp-defends-mackay--he-hasnt-raped-anyone-and-he-is-not-a-paedophile-9685399.html

Luckily , He has the waynker Redknapp fighting his corner.

Harry Redknapp defends former Cardiff City manger - 'he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile'

:mcinnes:

That's alright then!

Would be amazed if it that kind of thing isn't more widespread, as we saw with that nice David Dein a while ago. Laddish culture/banter but getting out of hand.

Tan has just mined the company phone/email records and done him over just when he was about to land a new job. Pretty sweet.

Doesn't excuse MM, by any means. Idiotic stuff in the main. But I would think there are a few managers out there deleting their sent items this morning (not that that would actually help).

I'm not entirely sure it has been done like that.

I understood the FA pushed for a lot of this stuff from Cardiff a while ago, as it was alluded to in hearing's when MM was pursuing an unfair dismissal package. He later dropped that (along with Moody) and apologised a while ago. The FA heard about some of the allegations, and pushed Cardiff for full disclosure, I understood they were reluctant to do so initially.

Now, they may well have mined emails/texts etc in the way you suggest leading up to that hearing to screw him over there. But I'm not so sure this was a ploy to stop him getting another job. Apologies if I have misread the scenario.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/redknapp-defends-mackay--he-hasnt-raped-anyone-and-he-is-not-a-paedophile-9685399.html

Harry Redknapp defends former Cardiff City manger - 'he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile'

Redknapp is gonna look pretty stupid if it turns out Malky raped someone, or is pedophile

Sadly this only goes to prove that there are still a bunch of dinosaurs in football who really havent realised that we are in the 21st century and the world has moved on. What a plank.