Weekends other games (23-24 aug)

Batman

Haha yeah. They're not only slow but also look like rabbits in the head lights.

Cue Bagpuss appearing on Sky several times in the coming week bemoaning the players he has and looking for Fernandez (? is he still owner) dipping in his pocket to buy a few more in. I predict at least one shot of saggy chops leaning out of open car window giving a few sound bites along these lines.

Cue Bagpuss appearing on Sky several times in the coming week bemoaning the players he has and looking for Fernandez (? is he still owner) dipping in his pocket to buy a few more in. I predict at least one shot of saggy chops leaning out of open car window giving a few sound bites along these lines.
1237823596877_f.jpg

So we have the same points total after 2 matches as Man Utd, but at least we drew our home game. Cue Savage saying that United are in a relegation scrap, eh?

And I think most people would agree that Liverpool and WBA is a tougher opening two games than Swansea and Sunderland.

Spurs were awful vs West Ham and were playing a poor QPR side.

I'd withhold judgement.

He's a great coach and has them already playing the high tempo, high press game I was so used to seeing here. Quite a depressing watch, all being told. We had something very good for a 18 months.

He's a great coach and has them already playing the high tempo, high press game I was so used to seeing here. Quite a depressing watch, all being told. We had something very good for a 18 months.

It was indeed "a bit like watching Saints" at times.

Can't even watch it - every time i see Poch on the TV I feel sick and very sad at the same time.

Until today I had a distinct hatred and lust for dreadful revenge falling Pochettino's way. Yet watching Spurs play against QPR he has convinced me of any doubts I had in the past on his abilities were false. One was able to see how quickly he's transferred his style of play to the Spurs players, players with superior abilities yet until Pochettino;s arrival were neither motivated or working together as a team. If Spurs sit already on top of the Premier League after a couple of games one can only think back one year ago when Saints reached the Number 3 spot. Pochettino is now working with players whom is turning into class players. Today I saw clearly why he left our club. It confirmed that we weren't ambitious enough, weren't able to back a truly top coach to take us forward. It's taken a lot of pain and soul searching to reach the point where we can see the powers that were, weren't able to back Pochettino. I believe the primary person responsible has fallen on his sword after Katharina and those remaining now see what he did, with or without their support.

This is going to be a long season of people banging on about "what ifs" and how great all those who left in the summer are, isn't it? People need to move on I reckon. Clearly all those that left were good at what they did or no one would have wanted them but they didn't want to be here so time to support those that are here. Constant comparisons of Pelle and Lambert or stating that Poch is a good manager (errr duh) are just going to make these boards unbearable ............no point crying of spilt milk.

3-0 city and must say Lovren has been really really poor today. Or is it just me that likes so much that he fails ; )

Patrik, that would be very petty wanting him to fail, but no, it's not just you. I want him, our ex manager and one other ex-player to fail, and yes, I know it's petty.

3-0 city and must say Lovren has been really really poor today. Or is it just me that likes so much that he fails ; )

At fault for the 3rd goal... but defending with Gerrard in front of you is slightly different to defending with Wanyama in front of you.