Pelle

Aziz Yebda

After registering on this forum earlier in the summer, my observations were of a forum dominated by half a dozen mongs, who quite obviously have nothing else to do with their life's but sit and wait for the next thread. After last weeks inept Team display Pelle took the wrath, from the same mongs. Trust in Ronald Koemans judgement, twelve goals to equal Lamberts efforts is all we should expect from Pelle, and for those who have nothing else's to do but bed wet after a bad display, remember, its a Team game.

Save you're £5 Mate post elsewhere this Forum is full of Richard Heads. Admin should do us all a favour and get rid.

Showed real quality today. Movement off the ball, link up play, some quality touches, some first time, some not... an excellent first goal, slightly lucky but coolly taken second, sublime flick just before the fourth.

Very promising start to his Saints career.

Graz zee Ann Oh Southampton's Goal Machine, as per the Ricky Lambert version.

The King is dead long live the King!

Hmmm...

He stands at over 6 foot 3 Pelle Pelle

He'll take us to the champions league Pelle Pelle

He gets the ball under control

Has a shot and scores a goal

Gra-zi-an-o Southamptons goal machine.

If Turkish likes it, it's a goer.

He really was excellent today. A completely different player to the one I saw against West Brom, when he was absolutely awful. Clearly a confidence player. Fair play to him, really hoping that he got a hat-trick, but we gave up on attacking after 3-0 *****il the last minute) so his chances were slim.

Bloody marvellous first half today 11/10.

2nd half....hmmmm...meh....game was won I guess. 6.5/10

Overall, he looks damned good in the last 3 matches.

Think I'd prefer to have him over Rickie.

He's had good service and finished well - Rickie would have probably finished those chances also. But tough luck Rickie - you made your bed!

Rickie made his Bench and now he must sit on it.

Pelle is an improvement on Rickie (in this form).

However there is a lot more that Pelle can improve on. He is far from the finished article.

Sometimes he gives the appearance of being lazy. He needs to work harder on closing down.

He also needs to attack crosses better and get in front of the defender.

However there is a lot more that Pelle can improve on. He is far from the finished article.

Sometimes he gives the appearance of being lazy. He needs to work harder on closing down.

He also needs to attack crosses better and get in front of the defender.

Well thanks for that...be sure to pass it on to the coaching staff, I'm sure they'll welcome your input.;)

Because when he scores goals, we'll sing together

Same name as the best footballer ever

Southampton's goal machine,

Get's a chance, sticks it on in the net

Now he's scoring more than ever,

6 foot 4, what a handsome fella,

His name is Graziano Pelle

(Pelle, Pelle, eh eh eh)

Graziano Pelle

(Pelle, Pelle, eh eh eh)

Graziano Pelle

x repeat ad nauseam

:toppa:

Edited by Toon Saint

Because when he scores goals, we'll sing together

Same name as the best footballer ever

Southampton's goal machine,

Get's a chance, sticks it on in the net

Now he's scoring more than ever,

6 foot 4, what a handsome fella,

(Pelle, Pelle, eh eh eh)

Graziano Pelle

(Pelle, Pelle, eh eh eh)

Graziano Pelle

x repeat ad nauseam

:toppa:

Like! This please.

Showed real quality today. Movement off the ball, link up play, some quality touches, some first time, some not... an excellent first goal, slightly lucky but coolly taken second, sublime flick just before the fourth.

Very promising start to his Saints career.

Just caught up with Goals on Sunday and see loads of comment that Pelle's ball for the second was lucky. From Block 5 I swear he saw Tadic clear on the left and knew exactly what he was doing and there was no fluke about it at all. My only surprise at that the time was the flag staying down, but that looks entirely correct after seeing the replays.

Couldn't stand him in the first few games but I love strikers that score and he's certainly starting to do that. Keep up this form and he'll be a hell of a signing, don't care how he does it or what the rest of his game is like, as long as he keeps putting the ball in the back of the net he's doing his job. Hope he can hit double figures asap to keep his confidence flowing.

Couldn't stand him in the first few games but I love strikers that score and he's certainly starting to do that. Keep up this form and he'll be a hell of a signing, don't care how he does it or what the rest of his game is like, as long as he keeps putting the ball in the back of the net he's doing his job. Hope he can hit double figures asap to keep his confidence flowing.

"Couldn't stand him?", "First few games?" How many have we played? Five? He has scored in three? Jeez...some people are hard to please...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

"Couldn't stand him?", "First few games?" How many have we played? Five? He has scored in three? Jeez...some people are hard to please...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He's a new signing, he has to earn my approval not get given it by default. Same with all of the new players, except Mane because he has the best name ever so is my favourite player.

Nice back heel for Schneiderlin's goal. Good distribution, won tackle in our left back corner, two goals. Totally different from Lambert, concentrates on the middle and getting in on goal. WBA game, was isolated because of four square passing midfielders so lacked support. Midfielders now running the channels so getting into scoring positions. I like him, he looks a good team player.

He's a new signing, he has to earn my approval not get given it by default. Same with all of the new players, except Mane because he has the best name ever so is my favourite player.

you our missed the point. You said you couldn't stand him after just a couple of games, when he is new to the team. That was simply over the top as a reaction for a new player. You don't seem to be in control of your faculties.

you our missed the point. You said you couldn't stand him after just a couple of games, when he is new to the team. That was simply over the top as a reaction for a new player. You don't seem to be in control of your faculties.

Don't fret Ohio. It has been demonstrated several times that Pastor knows absolutely nothing about football. Just nod and smile and he'll get himself banned eventually.

Never mind eh champ, I'm sure I can live with myself. It's not as if I'm a middle aged man get worked up on an Internet forum

We have to keep the old lambert song going, it gets the fans going and so many fans join in, here's my effort....

He stands at round about 6ft 5, Pelle, Pelle.

He's kept our Europe hopes alive, Pelle, Pelle.

He's the new don from Italy, we love him more coz he hates Pompey

Gra-zi-ano Southampton's goal machine!

We have to keep the old lambert song going, it gets the fans going and so many fans join in, here's my effort....

He stands at round about 6ft 5, Pelle, Pelle.

He's kept our Europe hopes alive, Pelle, Pelle.

He's the new don from Italy, we love him more coz he hates Pompey

Gra-zi-ano Southampton's goal machine!

Surely we can create something a boy more original?!