Toby Alderweireld Signs on Season Loan - Official

Aziz Yebda

Just going by Pardews comments and press links the last few days.

+ didnt RoKo say we werent looking for another CB?

Hope im wrong

You are we hijacked them apparantly. You're out if date if you read reliable people on twitter.

GS is Aziz one of your other accounts? You seem to only make reasonable posts as Heisenberg, just wondered if it was a way to vent the build up of not posting tedious cack.

Not guilty. However i quite like Aziz, he seems harmless and likes a laugh

Could go either way for him i think

Got excited. Deadline day tomorrow, so excited I could pop. Alderweireld would be an excellent defensive addition and would calm fans who don't know how good Gardos is yet.

Keep everyone else and add a winger and we're there IMO.

Are we after both Van Dijk and Toby as we seem to currently be favourites for both their signatures? Would be surprised but totally delighted if we landed both but assume if we get Toby then we aren't in for Virgil?

I would guess we've got bids in for both just in case the preference doesn't happen.

If we got both we'd have signed 3 CB's this window plus the captain, and unless the captain might not play, and we're selling the other two, there is no way we're going to sign two.