Arsenal Away - £10 Tickets - SOLD OUT

Nexstar

Two tickets ordered :D Very excited for this.We have a real chance!

People who have been to the Emirates before, how long before kick-off would it be worth getting there for, so that you get in on time? If KO if 7:45, then would 6:15 be ok? or even 6:30? Thanks in advance if anyone can let me know :)

It's really quick to get in. Loads of gates, and auto ticket scanners. No need to get there before 7 unless you want to soak in the "atmosphere". (There is very little pre-match atmosphere. They play images/sound of crowd noise from old games to make up for it. A bit sad.)

Just got three on general sale. 6-minute wait on the site, but that's not too bad at five past nine. Pile in.

How did you get three? Would only let me order 1 :(

I had the same problem.

You can only order one under your name so you've got to 'guest register' other people (just change the name and use your details for the rest).

I managed to pick up 5! :)

Two tickets ordered :D Very excited for this.We have a real chance!

People who have been to the Emirates before, how long before kick-off would it be worth getting there for, so that you get in on time? If KO if 7:45, then would 6:15 be ok? or even 6:30? Thanks in advance if anyone can let me know :)

Arriving at the ground an hour and a half before kick off will be cutting it a bit fine.

You need to register "Friends / Family" within your account which involves setting up a profile for people who don't already have customer numbers with an account. They then get linked to your account and you can buy tickets for them

Does anyone else think needing 1 per customer number blah blah is a little bit overkill when the tickets are going on general sale? Surely a 5 ticket limit but a bit more freedom to buy for unlinked mates and sell the remainder of the allocation would work fine. I was amazed when I called the ticket office and they told me that an allocation of over 5k would definitely go to general sale but would still be strictly linked friends/1 per customer basis. It's taken me about 3 visits to website and the usual phone call to a computer says no numpty in the ticket office just to get a few lads to a football match.

Does anyone else think needing 1 per customer number blah blah is a little bit overkill when the tickets are going on general sale? Surely a 5 ticket limit but a bit more freedom to buy for unlinked mates and sell the remainder of the allocation would work fine. I was amazed when I called the ticket office and they told me that an allocation of over 5k would definitely go to general sale but would still be strictly linked friends/1 per customer basis. It's taken me about 3 visits to website and the usual phone call to a computer says no numpty in the ticket office just to get a few lads to a football match.

It's ridiculous you can't even hold for the ticket office and that it costs so much to bloody call them; 15p per connection. I've had to end up calling reception who say that they've passed on my number to be phoned back. But it all seems a very drawn out process to get 2 tickets for a cup match...

It's ridiculous you can't even hold for the ticket office and that it costs so much to bloody call them; 15p per connection. I've had to end up calling reception who say that they've passed on my number to be phoned back. But it all seems a very drawn out process to get 2 tickets for a cup match...

There could effectively be unlimited availability for Saints fans as there is a huge away area over 2 tiers (For large followings) as Arsenal are never going to have 55k there. General sale just isn't general sale. I got to the point where I thought it's almost like Arsenal and Southampton would just rather not have fans in the stadium! It's a league cup game FFS, just make it a free for all once it goes general sale. You shouldn't even need a login, just a website transaction.

What blocks are people in who brought them today? Decent indication of how many are left.

I booked online and didn't receive a block/seat number like you usually do for a home game, just a confirmation email. I got a four digit number when I check on my purchase history on the official site but I haven't got a clue what that means?!

Finally have 2 tickets. What a drawn out ridiculous and time consuming process that was.

Aside from that, I'm quite excited though. Emirates is meant to be a nice stadium, and I haven't actually been to a competitive away match before (bar Wembley!).

Edited by Saintandy666

There could effectively be unlimited availability for Saints fans as there is a huge away area over 2 tiers (For large followings) as Arsenal are never going to have 55k there. General sale just isn't general sale. I got to the point where I thought it's almost like Arsenal and Southampton would just rather not have fans in the stadium! It's a league cup game FFS, just make it a free for all once it goes general sale. You shouldn't even need a login, just a website transaction.

Actually, Arsenal tend to sell out League Cup games when they have reduce pricing. They had 58000 when they played Coventry a couple of years ago. Should be a good atmosphere.

I hope all these part time away fans are going to make some noise.

Given I don't get the chance to many games at all this is one of the only ways I get a chance to go to see my team. Will be singing as loud as the best of them...I might not even lower myself to a Lallana or Pompey reference...

Thats it, twist our great support into a negative. Great work. *****.

Well if the first time we played at the Emirates is anything to go by half our fans will be spending a lot of time wetting their pants about being in a big stadium and gawping at our ex players.

It was only £5 more and an easier trip to get to Millwall. I didn't see such "great support" then.

Booked my ticket, but couldn't figure out the bloomin guests registration and now it's sold out. So I'm going on my own. Hope folks around me will be nice - never been to a game on my own before! Anyone fancy meeting up pre game for a beer?

I have been to a couple of midweek London games solo (working in London makes it much easier for me than coming up from Soton) and its always fine. Am going kind of solo this time - with a mate from work who is a gunner, but we will go our separate ways at the ground! Very happy to meet

Anyone driving, I' suggest my neck of the woods. Wandsworth, end of the A3. The parking restrictions run until 4 or 4.30 (just south of the town centre). Train from Wandsworth Town or Earlsfield, will get you into Vauxhall, up the vic-line and you're on Highbury Corner in about 35 minutes. Also, Clap Junc and Waterloo is served from here if you so wish.