MATCHDAY UNCOVERED: Newcastle United

Saint-Armstrong

Many thanks for that - I get the feeling we`re a family again. Long may it remain so.

As for Franny, he deserves all the credit and congratulations going - a truly heroic achievement, which I hope will be acknowledged more formally. Freedom of the city, MBE, that kind of thing.

Many thanks for that - I get the feeling we`re a family again. Long may it remain so.

As for Franny, he deserves all the credit and congratulations going - a truly heroic achievement, which I hope will be acknowledged more formally. Freedom of the city, MBE, that kind of thing.

Maybe we can launch an MBE campaign for Franny. Most MBE awards are the result of recommendations...write to our local MPs and apply pressure. Would be great to see his efforts rewarded in The New Years Honours.

That is clearly where ralph's strengths lie. Looks sooo much better doing these sort of jobs rather than issuing public statements about the football side of things. Hopefully the club will recognise this and ramp up this side of things as it's clear he is an asset to the club in this role.

So chuffed that franny is again welcome at Saint marys. The fact the man was banned was an utter disgrace so nice to see it rectified.

gotta say........Franny is such a legend and it is to NC's eternal shame that he tried to airbrush our history. From afar, it feels like the club is working hard to be more inclusive and Kruger continues to come across exceptionally well. Question for those going to St Marys.....is the corporate area fuller than for the last couple of seasons (i.e. is commercial side on the way up)?

Truly hope the feel good factor remains in place all season.

Thank the lord we have the Liebherrs in control of our club.

Really REALLY good watch, that.

Loved all the bits with Franny. Ralf came across as a really genuine guy and seemed to really feel humbled by being part of the last leg and getting to know the man.

Liked the comment from Franny about "it wouldn't be the first time i'd have been kicked out" - good banter.

** Text BIGR55 £3 to 70070 to donate £3 **

Really REALLY good watch, that.

Loved all the bits with Franny. Ralf came across as a really genuine guy and seemed to really feel humbled by being part of the last leg and getting to know the man.

Liked the comment from Franny about "it wouldn't be the first time i'd have been kicked out" - good banter.

** Text BIGR55 £3 to 70070 to donate £3 **

Also Ralph's comment....'Bringing you guys back into the fold from where it was before'.....

Says a lot!!

Wow, amazing video. Best part was the scene where Benali introduces his family to the Liebherr family. Must be a great moment for Francis to be "back in the fold" and be able to stand with his family in a place where he should be greeted as a hero...

I can imagine that once people get past the "he's not a football person" tag, Ralph Krueger is a very, very likeable and influential character. He certainly has something about him!