Spurs away

Saint_Randell

Bought my tickets today. But had to get a junior ticket to match the season ticket details. None of us really look young enough, but are football grounds that hot on this? Or can I swap it once it goes to general sale?

At some grounds a light at the turnstile activates when a concession comes through the turnstile and stewards are waiting to pounce. Don't know about WHL though. We're the opposite, we've got an adult ticket for 17yo. I can swap the ticket with you, save my daughter a few pounds and we can sit at the original seats.

At some grounds a light at the turnstile activates when a concession comes through the turnstile and stewards are waiting to pounce. Don't know about WHL though. We're the opposite, we've got an adult ticket for 17yo. I can swap the ticket with you, save my daughter a few pounds and we can sit at the original seats.

That would be superb. We're upper tier if that makes a difference? Happy to pay the difference obviously.

Following on from a theme on other threads, this season is proving to be a fruitful one for those fans who can never get away tickets. We are only in September and have had FOUR London away games on GENERAL SALE (assuming Spurs will on Monday)

Can't complain with that, plus chance for season ticket holders to build up some aways

Anyone's arrived in the post yet for this one? Ordered mine the day they were put on sale.

Yes but only received mine yesterday so expect them at the start of this week.

Good to see Arsenal have confirmed our league game there in December is a Cat C game so we can enjoy £26 tickets for that. We might never win there but can't complain about their prices!

IFHP, Is this still available? I can let you know my email if it is. Thanks!

I'm waiting for somebody to get back to me, he said he will let me know by tonight but if he doesn't want it then you can have it if you still want it.

I'm waiting for somebody to get back to me, he said he will let me know by tonight but if he doesn't want it then you can have it if you still want it.

If for some reason you end up with a spare ticket after all this, let me know. Looking for one for my friend who originally couldn't make it, but now can.

Otherwise, anyone else with a spare ticket that can hook a brother up?