• Schneiderlin
    • Wanyama
    • Davis
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Tadic
    • Long
    • Bertrand

I'm going to try and sum up before I have a medicinal brandy (got man flu!)

That was essentially anti-MoPo football.

We went toe to toe with Arsenal in their back yard. We didn't **** about trying to keep posessioon: we played open, attacking football.

At times it was like a basketball match. You attack; we attack; you; us.....brilliant.

SOme indivialu touches of class: Mane was excellent; Spiderman awesome; Taggart looks great; Gardos was classy; Pelle - missed a few that he should of buried, but christ some of his touches and flick ons; Tadic - quality.

So happy, excited, proud.

Real entertainment tonight.

Well done Saints and RoKo.

COYfRs!!!!!

This. And don't forget:

- a couple of spectacular saves from Forster

- incredible game by Fonte. Lost count of how many blocks and interceptions he made

- CLYNE

What an amazing amazing team we have.

Ashton's marks.... About right for me (although 6 is harsh for Forster - thought he had a great game)

Southampton: Forster 6; Clyne 8, Fonte 7, Gardos 7.5, Targett 7; Wanyama 6.5, Schneiderlin 9; Mane 7.5, Davis 7, Tadic 7.5; Pelle 7.

Mane really caused them problems, quick, good feet, looks dangerous. Really excited by him.

Gardos, looks classy, looks awesome. Was so happy with Alderweireld but looking at this guy he looks just a assured. Great options at the back now.

Targett, looks good. Quick, good positioning, eager, strong in the tackle, good prospect.

Other than that the team had a swagger to it, kept the ball when required, tried to hit on the break and once they lost possession worked hard to get behind the ball. Koemans really got them working well together. Ok, it was a weak arsenal team but they were pumped up, and we shrugged them off.

Ill see you at Wembley

This is all truth, Smirking! Only gripe is that we were so comfortable it looked a bit pipe+slippers sometimes, could have had 5 if we wanted it!

Great result, but surely some people are getting a little carried away. Arsenal were poor, we should've been miles ahead by half time. Mane looks like another Mayuka, runs until he gets brought down - apart from one decent back heel we saw little evidence of a final ball. I love Koeman and I love this team but I really wish we could get Tadic on the ball more, he really is sublime but I often feel the game passes him by as we seem intent on hoofing the ball to Pelle.

MOTM for me was Forster, made the difference when we really needed him. Gardos looked solid. Can't wait for JayRod to replace Long.

5 wins in a row, wow! And 4 of them away from SMS as well. Clyney you beauty!

Mane and Targett both very promising, Tadic class as ever, and Morgan and Gardos had stormers, but I've got to give MoM to that man up front. Yes Pelle missed a few but he led the line superbly, used his height and strength really well and generally must be a nightmare for central defenders to play against when he plays like that.

Can't find a single negative at the moment COYS!

Forgive me, but it almost sounds a bit too OTT in our favour, like he's taking the ****.

Something just doesn't quite sit right with me reading THAT... from HIM. lol.

Since sat afternoon he has been getting loads of #meltdown tweets and the like. It certainly did not stop tonight. Guessing he owes us one lol

This is all truth, Smirking! Only gripe is that we were so comfortable it looked a bit pipe+slippers sometimes, could have had 5 if we wanted it!

Yup, pelle could have had 2 easily, and if that pass from Tadic (who was magnificent tonight) was on the floor to long at the end then that would've been a certainty

That was bloody brilliant! I thought Koeman was the right man for us, but never in my wildest dreams did I think he'd get this type of performance so soon.

And I still feel there is more to come from this side once they've been together for a few more weeks. I especially like the way he rotates the midfielder's ,

makes decisions to suit the opposition. And we now seem to have options all over the park. Happy days# wemarchon!

Brilliant. F%cking brilliant.

We have real strength in depth at the back now - Forster is a brick sh!t house, Targett was great, Gardos was cooler than a cool mush from cooltown, and Nat Clyne is so much better than Johnson, Stones, Chambers and whoever else Woy's got his paws on that it's not even funny.

Tadic brilliant, Mane looks really tasy, Pelle didn't have his best game but causes bother and is always having a go, Morgan + big Vic taking the Ar$e midfield...

Ladies, gentlemen, and forum trolls - we have ourselves a team!

COYFR!!!

Great post!

Wow. Saints have arrived! Clyne is the best right back in the country. Our defence and depth is the best in the league. Great sharp and dynamoc performance from Targett. Our midfield is the best in the league. Schneiderlin is the best midfielder in the league. Tadic, best playmaker in the league. Forster, best Gk in league. Last but not least. Take a bow Ronald Koeman, potential manager of the season. Wow

Great result, but surely some people are getting a little carried away. Arsenal were poor, we should've been miles ahead by half time. Mane looks like another Mayuka, runs until he gets brought down - apart from one decent back heel we saw little evidence of a final ball. I love Koeman and I love this team but I really wish we could get Tadic on the ball more, he really is sublime but I often feel the game passes him by as we seem intent on hoofing the ball to Pelle.

MOTM for me was Forster, made the difference when we really needed him. Gardos looked solid. Can't wait for JayRod to replace Long.

Have you been on the rakia?